• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Auroralight conversion, SMJLED for Solitaire

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys,

Would like to buy an Auroralight conversion, or at least just the TL-3 bulb, which was out of stock at Lighthound.

Also a Solitaire SMJLED bi-pin mod would be appreciated too =)

Thx gentlemen.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
True - thanks for the heads up =) But the total cost was more than the cost of separate parts on lighthound, so was hoping for something cheaper, or at least just the bulb itself =)

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
mcmc, let me know how much is a fair price for this setup. It's been years since I purchased it, so my pricing may be off; I definitely don't want it to be out of line! You'll have a heads up so that you can be the first to take it off my hands, or I'll adjust the price accordingly in my sales thread. Sound fair? =)

- FITP

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
mcmc, let me know how much is a fair price for this setup. It's been years since I purchased it, so my pricing may be off; I definitely don't want it to be out of line! You'll have a heads up so that you can be the first to take it off my hands, or I'll adjust the price accordingly in my sales thread. Sound fair? =)

- FITP

Very nice of you FITP! I was thinking about pm'ing you but didn't want to ask for a discount on the day you posted it =) I'll send you a pm shortly...thanks!