• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD ....PEU SS Bezel Ring, polished, w/Trits. PICS ADDED

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
fits mclux III PD(Iv got 1 on my Ti PD now had another on my first alum PD as well), HDS, Novatac, Aleph A19 (got 1 here as well)or other light with the same size bezel.
This includes 3 blue Trits,I will install for free with norland if you want.or ship un installed if thats what you want, but add 1 day before i can ship to install the trits and cure the norland.
THIS ALSO INCLUDES POLISHING OF THE BEZEL RING to a very high luster
$60.00 gets you USPS Priority, 2-3 day shipping and I will also include tracking with delivery confirmation.
Insurance available added at $1.75
OR
$55.00 shipped, regular mail and buyer pay's for insurance and/or tracking.
OVERSEAS you must tell me which method you want and pay for that method of shipment to you.
normal rules are in effect ..1st "ill take it" gets it.

Last edited:

da.gee

Enlightened
Re: PEU SS Bezel Ring, polished, w/Trits.

I can attest that TENMMIKE can polish like a mad man. I now own his former AL PD and it was buffed to pefection on delivery. I know he has some new tools. Give him an excuse to use them!

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
Re: SOLD ....PEU SS Bezel Ring, polished, w/Trits.

HERE IS the bezel im fixing to install the trits . HUGE PICS TO SHOW CLEAR THE LEVEL OF POLISHING
IMG_0100-1.jpg

IMG_0098-1.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

donn_

Flashaholic

It's gorgeous!

Can you post a pic indicating the size of the trits? Do they fit the slots, or stick out from them?

TENMMIKE

Enlightened

:thinking:im just gonna let that slide ..you dont realy think i would install somthing that didnt fit do you? , they will fit perfectly wait a couple minuts, ill post my Ti pd pic.