SureFire C2; 2 stage drop in possible?

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking at getting a SF C2 and a 18650 Leef body for it. I'll probably run it with a xenon bulb most of the time, but I was wondering whether it would be possible to use a led drop-in and get 2 levels of output either by twisting the bezel or using a 2-stage switch like the L1/L2/A2 uses?

Any help greatly appreciated:candle:

Sverre

BargainMonkey

Newly Enlightened
You can use a McC2S switch which works just like the L1/L2/A2 switch. There's more information in this thread. It looks like the shoppe just sold out of the completed ones though. You may be able to buy a McE2S and the necessary parts to convert it to a McC2S.

The other option would be to go with a multi-level drop-in. You'd have to click the light on and off to switch levels.

This is the one I've ordered. It's more than two levels, so it may not be exactly what you're looking for.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can use a McC2S switch which works just like the L1/L2/A2 switch. There's more information in this thread. It looks like the shoppe just sold out of the completed ones though. You may be able to buy a McE2S and the necessary parts to convert it to a McC2S.

The other option would be to go with a multi-level drop-in. You'd have to click the light on and off to switch levels.

This is the one I've ordered. It's more than two levels, so it may not be exactly what you're looking for.

That switch looks perfect! Thought I'd seen that somewhere, but thought it was only for the E-series.

Thank you :D