• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milkyfied E1L!

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
Up for grabs is my beloved E1L. I had the pleasure of spending an evening with the Milk man a while back and this is one of the several lights he modified for me. This particular E1L is special in that it was not damaged at all during surgery. It's perfect head to tail. So on to the specs:

KL1 head w/SSC P4 USWOH, McR-20, UCL, and glowring
E1L body
McTC w/McClicky

:wow:

The emitter was picked from several for brightness, whiteness, and efficiency. It's a real performer. We profiled this particular light and found it to be most efficient and BRIGHTEST around 6-7V. It will take 9V+. I've been running it on a single RCR123 and LiFePO4 and it's still plenty bright. I've also used primary 123's in a pinch, but they're certainly not as exciting as a RCR123! :) Feed it 2x123's or 2xRCR123's and you'll have an ear-to-ear smile. :D

It easily out throws my ML1 and similar lights. It's brighter than my Kroma milspec. It _really_ is a special little light that's in desperate need of adoption.

:kewlpics: are below:
E1L-1.jpg

E1L-2.jpg

The first to :takeit: and :paypal: will make it :sold:

Price is $175.00! shipped CONUS. PayPal only please.

SOLD to Fuhgetaboudit

- Chris

Last edited:

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, I knew that sleeping in yesterday would cost me. What an excellent little light. Definitely a good decision Bruce.