• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti 27XR Pineapple

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a special one for sale. 100% titanium (except for the guts of course). This one truely represents what a community like CPF is capable of producing. It embodies the spirit of CPF.

Here are a couple of pics. My apologies that I must use my older collection of pics. I need to go home and take a real pic of her.

It's the one third from the left in this pic:
ticollectionmessy2fd4.jpg

And its the one on top of the economics text book in this pic:

mcgizmo2ae8.jpg

So, here are the components:

1) TranquillityBase's 6/4 Titanium Aleph Head housing a McR27XR reflector. It has a thick sapphire crystal lens that is held in place by a titanium crenualated bezel ring. This head is real a big chuck of Ti. Hefty and well built and absolutely beautiful. There are very few of these heads in circulation.

2) The pineapple body is also all Titanium and is made by PEU. Houses 1x17650 or 2x123 (depending on the light engine you use).

3) The tailcap is all McGizmo....titanium with the McClickie installed.

4) The light engine is Sandwich Shoppe made and drives a CREE XRE. I believe the drive level is 825mA and the tint is warm. This light engine is made for a single cell configuration (i.e. don't use 2 batteries to power it).

I hate to part with this piece but for reasons beyond all comprehension, it must go to a better home.

PRICE: $695.00 (SOLD) (includes shipping with tracking to Canada and U.S. International may be extra....maybe.....). Paypal only (cash or credit card). First "I'll take it" gets precedence.

Thanks for looking! I'll try to post more pics of the light only tonight.

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:

Bolek

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Ti 27XR Pineapple

:takeit:
What is the price to send it registered to France ?
Do you have by any chance the second from the left to sell ?

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bolek - You got a good deal on a heavy chunk of Ti Light:twothumbs

WP - :rock:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, That one got my name on it:devil:

Do you have by any chance the second from the left to sell ?

BTW, I have one like the Ti pineapple with a different emitter. You got a good deal:thumbsup:

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice score, I don't know much but I think that was a great price.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whoah! Whoah.....back!! Back!! You Vultures!!! :duck:

This ain't a garage sale...... :green:

First of all, Bolek's got the light! :thumbsup: Thanks for purchasing! PM will be on your way!

Second of all, I just came back from the Post Office to ship the three Ellies I just gave up (and an M6). It felt like giving up my children... :mecry:

Anyways, I came back expecting crickets chirping in my sales thread... instead, I get all you wonderful CPF'ers charging at my door. I got like 10 PMs. As it turns out, that pic is a few months old....and....most of the lights that you see in the pics have gone to better homes than I can provide. Although....I still have, among others, number 2 from the left... Not sure what to do with that one.

Thanks for all your interests, guys!!! Always a pleasure to have you all in my sales threads.

By the way, Bolek. :huh:I have a bonus for you :huh:. I will also include an electroplated nickel aluminum pineapple with your shipment free of charge. This will be useful to you when you want to SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the weight of your light.... Ti is pretty heavy compared to Aluminum. The color of electroplated nickel is exactly like Ti in almost every way. I look at the two up close and cannot easily tell the difference. The only way I know is through the weight.

So....there you go! :thumbsup:

Bolek

Enlightened

Whoah! Whoah.....back!! Back!! You Vultures!!! :duck:

This ain't a garage sale...... :green:

First of all, Bolek's got the light! :thumbsup: Thanks for purchasing! PM will be on your way!

Second of all, I just came back from the Post Office to ship the three Ellies I just gave up (and an M6). It felt like giving up my children... :mecry:

Anyways, I came back expecting crickets chirping in my sales thread... instead, I get all you wonderful CPF'ers charging at my door. I got like 10 PMs. As it turns out, that pic is a few months old....and....most of the lights that you see in the pics have gone to better homes than I can provide. Although....I still have, among others, number 2 from the left... Not sure what to do with that one.

Thanks for all your interests, guys!!! Always a pleasure to have you all in my sales threads.

By the way, Bolek. :huh:I have a bonus for you :huh:. I will also include an electroplated nickel aluminum pineapple with your shipment free of charge. This will be useful to you when you want to SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the weight of your light.... Ti is pretty heavy compared to Aluminum. The color of electroplated nickel is exactly like Ti in almost every way. I look at the two up close and cannot easily tell the difference. The only way I know is through the weight.

So....there you go! :thumbsup:
PM responded.
It seems to me that there is a high culture in the "Ti fellows pepoles".
First i got from Souptree a better Ti mule than expected. Then two good deal with Js16301. Then a bonus from Vawe_Particle.:twothumbs

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

I like that Ti-PD, third from the right... looks like one I have! ;) :whistle: :rock:

(That sucker gets used ALL the time, D!) :)

:thumbsup: john

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think I have the 5th from the left in the picture (1 cell grooved Seoul TB custom) !

Thanks WP :twothumbs

(I also have the same 27XRE TB head with PEU Ti pineapple body and McGizmo McClicky that has just sold - I can vouch that its a hefty compilation of Titanium at a VERY good price :thumbsup:)

D

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast

We have similar tastes in lights, I see.

I have 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9 (except my #4 has a TiN coating now, and I don't have a ti bezel for my #3).

I think I bought some of them from you.

Is that a Ti Aleph 3 on the far left?

easilyled

Flashaholic

I was lucky enough to have been one of the first to spot the original
sales thread and quickly snapped up no. 1. :D It is indeed an Aleph 3.
I replaced the smooth bezel with a TB crenelated one.

No. 2 was not for sale, but inspired me to ask TB to make another one for me
which he kindly agreed to do.

Its almost identical but I think the grooves are slightly closer together
and its rounded off with a super-duper TB King-crown bezel-ring to
accentuate the sharp looks. One of my very favourite lights. :bow:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was lucky enough to have been one of the first to spot the original
sales thread and quickly snapped up no. 1. :D It is indeed an Aleph 3.
I replaced the smooth bezel with a TB crenelated one.

No. 2 was not for sale, but inspired me to ask TB to make another one for me
which he kindly agreed to do.

Its almost identical but I think the grooves are slightly closer together
and its rounded off with a super-duper TB King-crown bezel-ring to
accentuate the sharp looks. One of my very favourite lights. :bow:

I still remember the afternoon we both purchased our lights from Donald :twothumbs

here

David :thumbsup: