Greetings from Northeast Pennsylvania

RayLight

Newly Enlightened
Greetings all. My name is Matt Malcolm. First time visit to the forum, but just now started posting. I am Vice President of Bright Star Lighting; the maker of technologically advanced firefighter's flashlights.

I would love to hear any questions, comments, concerns, and areas of interest that you have so that we can continue to improve our product. I'm looking forward to becoming an active member.

One of the things I enjoy doing is talking to folks who have a similar passion for flashlights. Best way to learn. We are always striving to make our products better.

Thanks in advance.

Matt
"Ray Light"

Empath

Flashaholic
Hello, Ray. :welcome:

We welcome any discussions in which you might wish to join, regarding your appreciation and enjoyment of lights. Please be advised though that ALL commercial aspects of your discussions regarding your lights, such as product promotion and such, should take place in the MarketPlace. The CPF MarketPlace, being an isolated database, will require a separate registration there. Once there, be sure to look for the "Manufacturer's Corner".

Gunner12

Flashaholic
:welcome:

(you might know this already)

If you are looking at LEDs, use the current generation LEDs that are twice as efficient as the last generation ones. Same power but at least double the output.

The common current generation ones are the Cree XR-E P4-R2 bin, Seoul P4 U-bin and Luxeon Rebel 80 and 100 bin.

The common last generation ones are the Luxeon I, III, V and K2.

But you probably know that most cool white LEDs don't seem to pierce fog as well as incandescents(but they don't burn out though).

I'll probably enjoy looking at your products(no buying because I'm not in college yet)

We also have quite a few Firefighters and LEOs in this forum who can offer advice.

Looking forward to your products!

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings all. My name is Matt Malcolm. First time visit to the forum, but just now started posting. I am Vice President of Bright Star Lighting; the maker of technologically advanced firefighter's flashlights.

I would love to hear any questions, comments, concerns, and areas of interest that you have so that we can continue to improve our product. I'm looking forward to becoming an active member.

One of the things I enjoy doing is talking to folks who have a similar passion for flashlights. Best way to learn. We are always striving to make our products better.

Thanks in advance.

Matt
"Ray Light"

Check out the Homemade/Modified section if you want to see the cutting edge of LED tech and light design. I don't there's anywhere that consistently showcases the newest ideas in lighting.

Also, :welcome:

ltiu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Build us a "SureFire" of headlights!!!

Ooops, I meant "Bright Star Lighting" of headlights!

Zenster

Enlightened

Thanks in advance.

Matt
"Ray Light"

Be forewarned, Matt, that you have entered the "arena" of flashlight enthusiasts.
You will be given no quarter, no room for error, no allowance for BS to talk your way out of a mistake.
It can be brutal here.

In short, you are in the best place if you want good feedback for developing and/or improving your flashlight products.
Plus, if you succeed in impressing "the jury" (CPF members), you may very well find that you sell more lights directly through the MarketPlace forum than you do through your regular sales channels.

Pretty scary, huh? :poke: :devil:

:welcome: