More Fenix-store news!

Sir Lightalot

Enlightened
"*** January 08, 2008 ***
We've received a shipment of olive T1, black L2D Q5, and black L1D CE lights today. All of the olive T1 backorders have been processed. We also received two new models in: black L1D Q5 and black L0D Q4 lights! The Q4 L0D is not a 'premium' model. All L0D lights will carry the Q4 emitter.

Keep an eye on our store over the next couple weeks as we're expecting to receive more olive lights and the long-awaited T1 varieties: black textured, olive smooth, and olive clipless!"
might be a little bit before the new models appear on the site:popcorn:
"all lod lights will carry the q4 emitter" does this mean they are getting rid of all the other models? maybe they'll go on clearance :twothumbs

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
argh, thats what i get for not visiting fenix-store before cpf...*rush to fenixstore*

Crenshaw

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
wahaha, i bet all you red LOD q4 owners are wishing you waited now...:devil:

although,im sorely tempted to wait for an R version...

4sevens, if you tell me thats not happening, ill order the Q4 like..now...

Crenshaw

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to hear this news but wouldn't the Dealers Forum at CPFMP be the proper place to post this since you say "we've received a shipment" I take you are part of the Fenix-Store :shrug:

Later
Kelly

LightInTheWallet

Newly Enlightened
I love AND prefer my Red lodq4. Would have preferred a blue one, but most people seem to prefer black flashlights ( I thought Mag had the patent on black lights) Anyhow, end of rant. Glad more people will be able to appreciate this fine light.

Sir Lightalot

Enlightened
Nice to hear this news but wouldn't the Dealers Forum at CPFMP be the proper place to post this since you say "we've received a shipment" I take you are part of the Fenix-Store :shrug:

Later
Kelly

no i don't have anything to do with them i was just giving the update since everyone seems on the edge of their seat to hear whats coming next from fenix.

paulr

Flashaholic
They are giving up on natural HA and replacing with olive? Big mistake I think. My old Arc LS was supposedly natural HA but had a greenish cast. That made it military-looking enough that I got hassled about it at airports several times. They always let it through once I showed them that it was a flashlight, but who needs that kind of attention? I really don't want to buy anything made of metal that's olive colored any more.

Patriot

Flashaholic
They are giving up on natural HA and replacing with olive? Big mistake I think. My old Arc LS was supposedly natural HA but had a greenish cast. That made it military-looking enough that I got hassled about it at airports several times. They always let it through once I showed them that it was a flashlight, but who needs that kind of attention? I really don't want to buy anything made of metal that's olive colored any more.

So, it was the olive color that raised eyebrows?

Illum

Flashaholic
It's time to buy again, these lights are getting better all the time

I'm anxiously waiting for the old luxeon lights to drop their prices...but they don't seem to despite the vast improvements in LED generations...now not only the prices didn't drop, they are discontinued :shakeshead:

buying lights to replace lights, its a sickness...I prefer to stick with one point in the technology, work with it, use it, love it, then perhaps die with it....but again, thats just me

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast

I love my red LOD Q4, I bought 3, one for me, one for my wife, and one for my brother. Black gets boring. For a key chain light I enjoy the color. I'd like to see them in blue, green, etc.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, personal preference, honestly i could carry that red, if not for the little white bell and stuff printed on it...
to each his own...:shrug:

ill be bringing a olive paperclip on a plane next time

Crenshaw

Khaytsus

Enlightened

although,im sorely tempted to wait for an R version...

4sevens, if you tell me thats not happening, ill order the Q4 like..now...

Crenshaw

I couldn't wait.. Well, I really should have, given that the L0D doesn't fit "my needs" regardless of it being an excellent light. But I understand that the L0D Q4 won't be available (maybe not shipping until?) 1/20.