What's the word on new Surefires ?

Saiga

Enlightened
I'm sure it's been discussed, but i don't recall seeing anything lately.
I sold my brother my 6PL to help finance my L1 ( digging it ! ) and still have a G2L, but i'm sorta jonesing for another SF but nothing there really grabs me, or i should say, i'm unwilling to fork over the johnny for some of the cool,high dollar units, and of the more "reasonably priced" units,they'd just be more or less duplicates of stuff i have already (well,similar in type,anyway ). I'm really wishing they'd put something out in AA, and more streamlined, without all the clunky hex-heads,clips and crenelated bezels ( i love the look of the crenlated bezel on some lights, i just think they're stupid ).Something that looks alot like,hhhmmmm, say the nitecore defender, a clean,straight tube with knurling but withSurefires flawless machining and anodising,not to mention,warranty.
Anyway, sorry,enough daydreaming. Is there some "season" or something where surefire unveils it's new line-up ? If so, any word on what's expected?

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
they are waiting for us to be dying from the wait, so that when they do come out, we will all be already dying to buy them and thus,:paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal:

:laughing:

Crenshaw

greenstuffs

Banned
I wish they made a Aluminum Titan type of light with CR123. I'm not going to hold my breath for any release because we will not see them on the shelves anytime soon

Size15's

Flashaholic
I wish they made a Aluminum Titan type of light with CR123. I'm not going to hold my breath for any release because we will not see them on the shelves anytime soon
That's a good attitude - regardless of the new products SureFire shows off at the SHOT Show in like 23 days time - don't ever expect the new products to be instantly available following the show.
In fact, based on previous experience it's probably best not to expect SureFire to release them at all