Fenix color comparison shots?

lite brite

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any shots of the black, natural, and the new olive together? would be interested in seeing the difference...
Thanks, Steve:popcorn:

lite brite

Newly Enlightened
No one has a picture of the 3 or olive with a surefire for comparison? I can't seem to find any shots of the Olive using the search...Thanks, Steve

Wicho

Enlightened
I can give you a picture of a natural P2D, black P2D and olive L2D together with a SF L1 if you'd like. Let me know and I'll take the picture and post it.

Wicho.

lite brite

Newly Enlightened
Wicho, That would be great :twothumbs, I think a lot of people would like to see the difference..
Thank you in advance, Steve

2benlightened

Newly Enlightened
litebrite, I have here a good photo of 3 P3D-Q5's, one of each colour; if interested, I'll email it to you... I don't have any way to post it... can't post attachments and don't have a site to put it up on... you are welcome to post it here for all to see if you want. need your email address if interested.

lite brite

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the shot NA8! That helps me see the difference, I missed that shot, surprising with how much time I spend on this site! lol

PM sent to you 2benlightened..

Thanks, Steve

lite brite

Newly Enlightened
Here is another comparison, courtesy of 2benenlightened..:thumbsup: Thanks, Steve

2233053099_fcd2508c38.jpg

...d2508c38_b.jpg

Last edited: