• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Two MJ Superflashlights ALL SOLD...Thank you!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I have for sale two of Mike ("Arc Mania") Jordan`s Superflashlights for sale...and SFIII (shown on top in the first picture) and an SFII (shown on the bottom):

gopackers003os6.jpg

The lights are rarely used safe queens and accordingly pretty much mint. I`d rate their condition as 99%+

The serial numbers are 024 for the SFII and 03/25 for the SFIII. (Be aware, though, that Mike didn`t put much stock in making these lights with sequential serial numbers, so don`t read too much into the numbers given to these lights.) Per Mike in an email he sent to me several years ago, 24 of the SFII`s were made and 110 of these SFIII`s (with the "combat-style" battery holder) were made.

The lights are driven by a DB1000 converter, have optics, and have a 3W Lux III LED hand-picked by Mike for exceptional brightness. The tailcaps have a Kroll "cickie" switch. You can learn alot more about these exceptionally well-made lights by searching and studying prior CPF threads, including the following:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38221

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=46444

The price: $300.00 each ALL SOLD...Thank you!

I`ll cover shipping CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail, with delivery confirmation. Per usual, all risks of shipping are with the buyer.

International buyers are welcome, provided that you cover any shipping costs in excess of $10.00. And again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer.

The first person(s) to post an unconditional "I`ll take it" (or a reasonable variation of the same) in this thread for a particular light will be the buyer. (Asking a qustion or posting a conditional "I`ll take it" won`t create a placeholder for you.)

I can accept both cash-funded and CC-funded Paypal (but no E-Checks, please). I`ll eat the PP fees. Once a buyer posts in this thread, we can exchange PM`s or emails to sort out the shipping and payment logistics.

Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Two MJ Superflashlights

I'll take the SF III.
PM me your PayPal address.
Thanks,
Tanasit

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Tim!

If your funds come to you later, BTW, but too late for these lights, well...give me a holler! I can probably still help you out!

:D

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

The SFIII is sold, pending funds, to Tanasit.

Thank you!

:)

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: shipping address as per PayPal info.
Thanks,
Tanasit

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

The SFII is sold, pending funds, to Olaf_S.

Pm will be sent right away, Olaf!

Thank you! :)

WOW...thanks, guys! I`m going to catch my breath, now. :D

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP has been received for both lights....so both lights are SOLD!

Thanks again, Tanasit and Olaf!

:thumbsup:

PS to Olaf: Please let me know your shipping preference. (I suggest USPS International Priority Mail, but its your call to make.) :)

Last edited:

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wished I could have found this sooner. I know I'm a bit late but, just wanted to mention that the SFII and SFIII can be modded to accept a 10 watt Ostar LED along with a multi function converter. Even stock, both lights are still awsome!

ARC mania

marcspar

Enlightened
Milke,

Would you be willing to do the 10W upgrade to my Superlight II, if I send it back to you?

What would you charge? If you would rather answer via PM or email on the cost, thats fine.

My extreme micro has not left my side since it arrived!

All the best,

Marc

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm, much the same question Mike! I would love to have one of my SFIIIs modded with an Ostar and multifunction converter! How have you been? It's been quite some time it seems!

Karl

Last edited: