• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Aleph McClickie Mule EN with GDuP LE

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Hello Folks,

No pics right now, I'm using a friends laptop as my desktop hard drive took a dump, but this light is mint as received from Don. I'm selling my new never carried Aleph McClickie Mule EN plated with GDuP 3 level LE. This is from Don's latest/current offering here. I bought a black one and this one and decided to carry/use the black one after having a look at them together in person. This EN plated light is mint as received from Don, it was taken out of it's package, compared to it's black counterpart and then put on a shelf. You can read about the GDuP here. I will not split up this light.

Price is $255 USD shipped first class to you in the US. Insurance/priority shipping is extra, I can accept no responsibility for loss or damage once delivered to the post office for delivery to you, please add 4% for non cash PP. I will ship International if you pay actual shipping costs and assume liability for loss and damage.

First take it here gets the light. Please PM and email me right after for PP address, let me know if you will be using cash or non cash PP please.

Last edited: