What Are You Eating Right Now?

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
A 12.5 oz. bag of Doritos Smokin' Cheddar BBQ and a can of Diet Coke Plus is what I am feeding my face right now :twothumbs

shakeylegs

Enlightened
Necco Valentine hearts by the handful, a slice of panatone, hot Mighty Leaf Orange Dulce tea! An old family recipe:sick2:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just had some chicken nuggets and cheese stix, and finished it off with the good 'ol tweenky!....and Coca-Cola:naughty:

verbie

Enlightened
uh.....nothing. i have too much excess fat :shakehead i think i'll have some fat-free water before i head off to bed :p

da.gee

Enlightened
I want some Doritos now...

Got 'em. Mmmmm, coffee and Nacho Cheese Doritos.

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chicken soup with extra chicken (lots) added, sourdough bread toasted dark with tomatoes and melted pepper jack cheese. Washed down with a heaping dose of Cabernet Sauvignon heart medication. Soon to toss an apple on top of it all to clean out the mouth and throat.

belch.

Last edited:

Bullzaye

Newly Enlightened
Polishing off a 1/4 bag of Chili Cheese Frito's & a Root Beer. This is my last break snack of my 12 hour shift. In about 3 hours I'll be having my cereal.
Tim

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
just water right now.. I have been SOOOO dehydrated that I made a goal to drink a gallon of water at work a day.

It has helped a lot.. so much more energy!!!!

taiji

Enlightened
yes, an acquired taste and in my case I grew up with durian around. Smells like hell to most but taste like heaven to me.