Guitar Hero?

cchurchi

Enlightened
Anyone playing the highly addictive guitar hero game. It seems that everyone I work with is playing, even taking lunch breaks to go home and play. Now they have a game called "Rock Band" that has several instruments. Appearantly, there is a group called "Bergiah and the Sprockets" that is getting popular in the net.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guitar *****-o was one of my favorite Season 11 episodes!

1113.gif

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought GH3 for wii last week, pretty addictive.. I have all 42 songs done on easy and 12 on medium, have not failed a song yet...

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I play the guitar for reals...so it's kind of amusing to see people playing this game. I guess it's the next best thing, and if the game can inspire people to learn the real thing, that's great! :)

Carpenter

Enlightened
But the two are nothing like each other. If I could play a real guitar (I can't) by just strumming and pressing 5 buttons, I'd be right there.

I guess I don't get it. (Is my age showing..)

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I play the guitar for reals...so it's kind of amusing to see people playing this game. I guess it's the next best thing, and if the game can inspire people to learn the real thing, that's great! :)

I played the Xbox360 GH demo for a few days, got hooked and went out and bought a real guitar.

axolotls

Enlightened
I have them all (all 4). Don't have rock band yet. I can't get by Raining Blood on Hard or Expert. Yet, i can do Through the Fires and Flames on Hard (go figure).

I just need to tackle Raining Blood on Hard then Raining Blood/TTFAF/One on Expert then I am done...

Rock Band whenever someone gives me $150

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE REACHED ONE MILLION POINTS.

YOU

ARE

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!