CHALLENGE! Who's making this?

marksand

Newly Enlightened
Blazer 4-600? lumen led 17-24v hunting (mine style) headlamp.

Hi, I've been wishing for years that someone would do something really significant with LEDs in a mine-lamp coon hunter-type format.

At: http://www.blazerlightandsupply.com/ here it is! or is it?

I've found a product with tremendous possibilities.
When I talked to the company owner (I think that's what he was.) he knew less about led's than me.

He wants to claim that the diodes are Cree, but than says they're not. He dodges every question about the type of regulation and cut me off before I could even ask him if the body was aluminum or plastic, much less what grade. He claims 400 plus lumens (I forgot, it might have been six.)never got to ask about Kelvins and a host of other questions which makes me not TRUST HIM.

I realized that he found this fixture made for some other industry besides coon hunting - mining? construction? law enforcemnt? caving? search and rescue?
I hink he's got no exclusivity and is scared to death that someone was going to get around the $200 he's charging. I mean if it's not name brand and nobody knows what it's made of - what's the price?

CHALLENGE!! Who's making this light, bringing it into the US, or any other information!

Hamlet Fermi

I posted domething similar to this in Headlampsmostly because I don't post often anywhere, but got confused. Sorry if I wasted anybody's time.