Nightize 1w drop in for minimag

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone has lumen and runtime for this (on alkaline cell)? I'm thinking of pick one up along with a minimag to give to my parents to keep in their car.

Niteize website doesn't have much info on it, and the beamshot looks like made in photoshop instead of real. Search here didn't have any info on test result either.

leon-qcg

Newly Enlightened
Anyone has lumen and runtime for this (on alkaline cell)? I'm thinking of pick one up along with a minimag to give to my parents to keep in their car.

Niteize website doesn't have much info on it, and the beamshot looks like made in photoshop instead of real. Search here didn't have any info on test result either.
If AAA or AA batteries lights, if so what size in diamate and lenght can be ok for them???:thinking:

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
It is NOT bleeding or leading edge. The beam quality CLOBBERS an incandescent minimag.

If you get it in conjunction with a IQ Switch it makes a fun toy that works and allows the beam to be kept the same easily.

I don't know about runtime but it MUST beat out an incandescent pretty handily!

Marduke

Flashaholic
This was on the back of my IQ switch package. Numbers are for runtimes in hours.

The order goes:
NiteIze 3-led upgrade
NiteIze 1watt upgrade
stock incan bulb

high power:
18-24
6.5-8
7-8

medium power:
40-48
13-16
12-14

low power:
80-108
32-36
15-17

slow strobe:
160-200
60-70
45-55

fast strobe:
40-48
13-16
18-20

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aw hell, I just noticed the price of a minimag+niteize is same as a minimag led. If I get the minimag led I'd be tempted to upgrade to SSC, so I might as well get some cree/ssc light that use AA to begin with. :ohgeez:

Thanks for the runtime Marduke!

Marduke

Flashaholic
Aw hell, I just noticed the price of a minimag+niteize is same as a minimag led. If I get the minimag led I'd be tempted to upgrade to SSC, so I might as well get some cree/ssc light that use AA to begin with. :ohgeez:

Thanks for the runtime Marduke!

Ok, gotta push one of my favs now....

If you have Sams Club in your neck of the woods, they sell this little beaut.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/173941

MiniMag shape and style, forward momentary clicky, and Cree

Last edited: