• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: One-of-a-Kind Ti Raptor from TB

SOLD: The Raptor from TranquillityBase. Perhaps one of the top three lights TB has ever produced. He had not planned on selling it, as it was a personal favorite, but eventually he listed it and I bought it. Original thread is here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/175014"]https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/175014

I've swapped the original Ti bezel ring shown in the thread with the one in my photos. So the photos shown here are exactly what's included. Note that this light comes with two different bodies: the classic TB patterned style and a smooth body.

The light is perhaps the only Ti light ever made with a C-Series size tailcap. It sports a Cree XR-E P4 emitter and the clicky tailcap is actually a Surefire switch that Scott incorporated into the AWESOME tail (note the detail - Scott says he'll never make another one like it, it was such a PITA). Takes an 18650 rechargeable cell (included).

Why would I sell such a beautiful one-of-a-kind light? Two reasons: one, I received from my friend, fellow CPFer griff, another TB light as a birthday gift. Thanks griff! :twothumbs Two, I need funds for SHOT Show.

Although I have $1800 invested in this light (long story, don't ask), I am asking the original list price (same as I paid): $1,550, SOLD.

Priority insured USPS domestic shipping is included in the price. Add $30 for registered insured international shipping. PayPal only. Add 3% if using a credit card.

First to say "I'll take it" here in the thread has priority.

Raptor1.jpg

Raptor2.jpg

Raptor3.jpg

Raptor4.jpg

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: FS: One-of-a-Kind Ti Raptor from TB

Well poop that is pricey! Out of my league, but so very nice and pretty. I'm sure it will sell fast here though! I don't think I could ever let something like that go, ever. Have a good sale.

Groundhog66

Banned

I hope Griff remembers MY B-Day.....:whistle:

Good luck with your sale Troy, beautiful light.

Tim

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm addicted
I'll Take it!!
I'll pay you tomorrow Troy!

BassMan

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it......
Please PM paypal info and I'll paypal friday morning / afternoon...

Thanks
Grant

Well now, this is certainly interesting. Griff is taking it? BassMan wants it, too? Griff, are you seriously taking it, or do you want to defer to Bass? :thinking:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Amazing, 2 buyers one minute apart, and for a light costing this much!

AWTYD, I bet Griff's wife REALLY doesn't like you!

schiesz

BassMan

Newly Enlightened

Griff: you don't remember the green PD right ? .....:banghead:

Patriot

Flashaholic

I knew it'd go fast! :D
I need a second job! Or third.

I didn't know it would go fast. That's amazing that two CPFer were buying this just one minute apart. That's a beautiful light griff. Congrats..

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm addicted
I'll Take it!!
I'll pay you tomorrow Troy!

Griff, nice snag! :twothumbs Hmmm:thinking: ..... Doubt you can use the "Bank of Troy" on this one??? ..... NEXT!!!!! :crackup:

BTW, I still own the TB made Ti Condor so........ :nana:

ME! :grin2:

Last edited:

Latest posts