You might have a flashlight problem if...

DieselTech

Enlightened
Here in Middle Tennessee, we've been having some 'severe' storms recently. Around the farm, it's knocked down a couple of trees, one of which unfortunately ripped down the electrical line going to the barn. This storm has given me a ton of work, between cleaning up downed trees, re-stringing the electrical line, and repairing the barn where the electrical line went in.

But you know what really bugs me? DHL had a power outage and got backlogged, so I probably wont get my new E2L until Monday. :mecry::sigh:

Is it a cause for alarm when you're more upset over a late flashlight than an electrical line on the ground? :poke: In my defense, it's not a live wire. I cut the power as soon as I saw it was down.

Anyone else have any good "You might be a flashaholic if..." lines?

Burgess

Flashaholic
. . . . If

There's a power outage, and you are hoping it lasts past sunset !

:p
_

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
. . . . If

You have become 100% nocturnal, 'cause its more fun at night.

You dont have a single candle in the house.

You shut off the breaker to the power, because there is never enough outages.

Your doing crasy tests, like putting a light in the terlit to check what would happen if that happened.

Your dog starts howling at your light at night (instead of the moon)

Your kids own a $300 flashlight

You go camping because of these &%$# street lights.

I think #1 though is: you own 990 lights and are interested in another one.

Last edited:

da.gee

Enlightened
When you're watching an NFL playoff game and the tagline for some player's stat reads: LED TEAM and the first thing you think is, "L - E - D TEAM, what could that be?"

jugg2

Enlightened
You stay on CPF until dark, then go run around outside playing with your lights. Yes, I have a problem.:whistle:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
The first thing you do upon receiving a newly built Mag85 is to point it at the nearest mirror and turn it on. (oops-bad idea...)

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
You have no fewer than 1,160 flashlights, lasers, and other things that flash, strobe, glow, or otherwise emit EM radiation at wavelengths ranging from ~253.7nm to ~1,345nm.
And you have a website comprised of 0.093237 terabytes of content all about the silly things. :green: