InReTECH-Nice new website, 2, new 20 LED modules!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
http://www.inretech.com/

Also they have two new adaptors, two different 20 LED adaptors:

Yoldol
and
Kingbright

Both only $ 40.00!

Wonder what the differences are between the two?

There is something to be said about these LED array's. No, they are not a Luxeon Star, but they give a nice, broad, wide, bright light.

My Streamlight 3C, 10 LED is functionally equavilent to a 1 Watt Luxeon Star.

While not quite as bright as a Ls, I have used the Streamlight 3C for over an hour, in the dirt trails by my house, where there is NO AMBIENT LIGHT, and I was perfectly happy with the light output.

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both are nice, Yoldol claims to have a special coating on their reflector to capture more light out the front

As soon as I have time, I will do a light meter measurement on both

The new website has a MUCH better, reliable store with SECURE checkout (Finally)

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike,

Yall are much more observant of the pros and cons of a light meter measurement, but my observation is that these type of lights will give out a HUGE amount of light, but there is no "beam" or center point, so the measurements are often misleading.

The light meter might show a low reading, but in reality, there is a whole wall of light.

What do you think?

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Without a integration sphere, there really isn't any way to properly measure the light output, but at least with a lightmeter and the same setup I use everytime - I can give my customers a "rough idea" or number that I can compare one unit to another

I have the KingBright here, next time I am in shipping - I will get the YolDol and run the typical light curves on them like I have done for all the rest of our products

www.inretech.com/batlife.htm