What do you guys use as a flashlight holder?

LED Flashlights.

Enlightened
Ok, so now, I am happy with the LED flashlight I got. But I'm really not interested in putting it on a keychain just incase it comes off.

But, really, I got the LED flashlight to do tasks in dark corners like under the sink. But now I'm thinking of making some kinda holder to keep it in so I can point the light to the spot I'm working on in any direction.

I'm thinking of getting a square wood block and drilling some holes into it so I can stick the flashlight in it.

Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions? Maybe a type of material I can make a flashlight holder out of it?

Last edited:

Zenster

Enlightened
You could also find a clip for it where the open end points toward the tailcap because if your light is small enough to fit on a keychain, it's probably light enough that you could clip it on the bill of a baseball cap.

Personally, I'd like to see some enterprizing CPF'er "invent" and offer an elastic headband with an elastic loop on both sides.
The idea would be to be able to use ANY small flashlight in the range of a Surefire L1 to a Fenix L2D and be able to slip the light into one of the elastic loops.
That would instantly convert any good single cell CR123 to 2xAA light into a "head light".

Whoever does this, I'll take two; one in Camo and one in Black.

GRoLED

Newly Enlightened
Personally, I'd like to see some enterprizing CPF'er "invent" and offer an elastic headband with an elastic loop on both sides.
The idea would be to be able to use ANY small flashlight in the range of a Surefire L1 to a Fenix L2D and be able to slip the light into one of the elastic loops.
That would instantly convert any good single cell CR123 to 2xAA light into a "head light".

Something like this?

http://www.niteize.com/productdetail.php?category_id=28&product_id=134

Not quite what you describe but pretty close.

LED Flashlights.

Enlightened
You could also find a clip for it where the open end points toward the tailcap because if your light is small enough to fit on a keychain, it's probably light enough that you could clip it on the bill of a baseball cap.

Whoever does this, I'll take two; one in Camo and one in Black.

Thanks for the ideaa. Yeah, the only probably about a "head light" is there isn't much room under a sink.

I was thinking some kinda stand or something that the flashlight can sit on and you can just point the light in any direction. Basically I can put the stand in the corner under the sink and the light can light the spot I want to see under the light.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took a piece of 1"pvc and glued it to a small block of wood...holds lots of different lights...I made 6 of them- have one in each room.

Wal mart also sells a light with a tripod attachment...not bad.

LED Flashlights.

Enlightened
I took a piece of 1"pvc and glued it to a small block of wood...holds lots of different lights...I made 6 of them- have one in each room.

Wal mart also sells a light with a tripod attachment...not bad.

Cool, thanks, I will try it.

Last edited:

LED Flashlights.

Enlightened
Along with holding it under my armpit.

I sometimes lay it on my shoulder and hold it with my head like a phone.

Last edited: