It's on it's way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreck

Newly Enlightened
It\'s on it\'s way!!

I just received an e-mail from Vicomptel saying that my LE is on it's way!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif Complete with a USPS tracking number!! Now that's GREAT service! Long live Vicomptel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Dreck

Newly Enlightened
Re: It\'s on it\'s way!!

You know, I thought about that but the subject matter took priorty. (right??)

Zeppert

Enlightened

I got the confirmation E-Mail from Vicomptel today too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif As for what room to talk about it in,.... I say tell everyone in every room !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif This is ground breaking news (people have been waiting on backorders for months) Yell it proudly and boldly./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I need a nice cold rag and I need to go lay down now.

itsme1234

Newly Enlightened

Hey, do I miss something ? Are you all talking about Arc AAA LE ? I ordered mine (actually ordered Premium and received LE, maybe Premium is not yet available) in 3-4 days (incl. shipping), from toolshop (more than 2 weeks ago). What's so great in having shipped the product you paid for ? Esp. for a 40$ one-Nichia light ?

Dreck

Newly Enlightened

In response to "itsme1234" question, some of us have had ARC AAA LE's on order since last year (Oct,Nov,Dec). You must have been at the right time and right place. They have recently become available. We ordered ours when there were none to be had. So that's why there is all the excitement.

Anarchocap

Enlightened

Yup, I've had mine on back order since December. It was shipped from Vicomptel on Monday. I should go check and see if the mail came yet...

UPDATE!

Oh yeah! Checked the mail and all my goodies came today!! The Arc LEs are just what I expected. As bright as a Photon or Infinity Ultra. Nice! I am a happy camper!!

Now an LS-4 and maybe some other 5 watt LS light and I think I'll be done with lights for a while...

Dreck

Newly Enlightened

"Now an LS-4 and maybe some other 5 watt LS light and I think I'll be done with lights for a while..."

Yeah, right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zeppert

Enlightened

Well, the girl(LE)arrived this crisp morning at 10:45 am e.s.t. looking beautiful as ever. My eyes gleamed into the opened mailbox to discover the package I long awaited for. Carefully I reached in and pulled her out with the rest of the mail. I took one look and a sigh of relief came over me. Just sitin' there in her little yellow Arc package with her buddy (Mr. Duracell) to keep her company on the long trip from Ca. (Vicomptel Inc.) to Ohio. I bolted to the house, dropped the mail on the kitchen table, grabbed the little yellow package, and pulled apart the clear plastic packaging, "pop"- it came apart! My hands fumbled to to insert the battery and make a mad dash for the nearest closet! Opening the door, I stepped inside and frantically turned it on... ahhh... ohhh, now that's pure bliss. I shined it around a little, up and down; all over. The test was complete and was a success. Now I can put it back in the package and give it to my friend for his Birthday.

P.S. And you probably thought it was for me.

Dreck

Newly Enlightened

Yep! Got mine today too! Since I've never seen one in person, it has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! Specially compared to my LS. So tiny,....so bright! Well I guess this is definitely a sign of spring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

timmy8151

Newly Enlightened

I just recieved my LE's today after putting in my order in November. I also have to give praise to Vicomptel, a thank him for letting me add a couple of lights to my order. Also at his price of $25 a light, you can't find a better deal.

foxalopex

Newly Enlightened

Yeah! I ordered three back in October from ViCompTel. Two were suppose to be Christmas presents and one for myself. It's taken a very long time! Funny that this announcement comes right when I bought myself one of the best battery chargers on the market (PowerEx / Maha MH-C401FS) Unfortunately, I'm in Canada so it's going to take a little longer for them to reach me. As a side note I'd like to thank ViCompTel for being very responsive in their e-mails.

xpanmanx

Newly Enlightened

Mine's on the way from Meridian Tactical. WHOO HOOO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts