Glass clean up

TopGunWgHs

Newly Enlightened
Here i am searching forums for some good info and specs. And what happens, the pops drops an empty class on a wood floor with a shag carpet next to it. Pieces everywhere... cannot see much because of the lighting in the room, i have my new minimags incan. and my trusty SF6Pled, i start to help clean up and realized here was alot more i couldnt see, so i shone the mini, no help at all, the 6pled, wow al the tiniest bits shined right back at me,, even deep into the shag carpet, both parents were astonished, all is cleaned, and i shall continue searching, haha

slo-ryd

Newly Enlightened
Nice!

An LED is also very useful for finding those tiny sections of wall you missed with the paint roller :ohgeez:

TopGunWgHs

Newly Enlightened
the pure white of the led was what did it, thats what i was talkin bout, so nice, i really do think i want another p6L to keep the p60l 80lumen in and this one for the BOG sp Q5, one for shorter amount of time and alot more light, then the p60L for loooong runtime. I have had this for about 2 weeks now, using it more than 20times a day and even more on the days i am delivering pizzas on the same 2 sf123's and it is still bright as ever. Is there a runout chart for the stock p60L lamp for time vs. brightness? I just got my fresh 12pk of 123's took 2 out and put them in and ran them compared to the 2 old ones and there bas barely a difference. I take it they are designed to go to max life then just drop out quick?

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dropped a glass on the kitchen linoleum floor and thought I did a good job sweeping it up with the vacuum cleaner. I turned off the lights and put my L1 down on the floor shining the beam across the floor. I was amazed at what I could see and what the vacuum missed.