Custom 3x AW "C" Mag

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't posted much lately. I've been busy with a few other projects. However I still have been doing some mods "under the radar". Here's a 4C I cut down to hold 3 AW C cells. I also finned the head and checker patterned the body.

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00517-1.jpg

iSleep

Newly Enlightened
Dang ~ This looks real good ~ :thumbsup:

The checker patterns looks alot like a blocky boy ...

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone. My friend Nebula will be happy to know you will be seeing more from me very soon.

Nebula

Enlightened
Thanks everyone. My friend Nebula will be happy to know you will be seeing more from me very soon.

Brian - another beautiful job on the 3C. You know that I am always happy to see your steller work :thumbsup:.

I know you have been busy on the audio side of things. . . hope you're shaking the asphalt with the Tundra's new additions :naughty:. Now get back to that lathe.
nana.gif

Kirk

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brian - another beautiful job on the 3C. You know that I am always happy to see your steller work :thumbsup:.

I know you have been busy on the audio side of things. . . hope you're shaking the asphalt with the Tundra's new additions :naughty:. Now get back to that lathe.
nana.gif

Kirk

Well the sub box is almost done. More finish work and I still have to decide how to cover it. I'm leaning toward the Line-X again. However I may have it covered in vinyl. HERE's the condensed version of the build thread if you want to see where I'm at now. Go to the last page or two. If you want to see every picture and detail go HERE.

Last edited: