• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti bezels for M3

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made a few protos for my M3... any interest?

They should also fit the KL2 head? Any others?

I think they will be in the $55 - $60 range.

I'll make a few of the bezel removal tools and issue them with the bezel. Return shipping would be cheap or I can offer them for sale.

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5950_2.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

Removal tool for M3... this particular one is way longer than needed. I'll make them smaller for easy shipment.
IMG_5964.jpg

Final product pics.. I bead blasted a couple for contrast. A few people asked so... here they are.
I did a few without the crenelations and made them a bit thicker on the front end. They have a larger radius on the front and the internal angle is less then that of the crenelated version. Due to the different angle I omitted the six drive notches for a cleaner look, They would have appeared to large and ruined the clean line... IMHO

IMG_5979.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

Last edited:

9x23

Enlightened
Hi RPM,

Great to see you back and thinking about more projects. The HDS/Lioncub/A2 bezels were superb, as was the C series tailcaps!

My interest would be for a crenellated bezel to fit an M3T (I think this might even fit the KT series turboheads too, but don't take my word for it though), and I would also be interested in two for the KL3 first gen heads too.

Can I assume the material will be stainless steel?

9x23

cfromc

Enlightened
Those are sweet. I'm thinking about it since I've been unsuccesful in obtaining a CB bezel for my M3.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi RPM,

Great to see you back and thinking about more projects. The HDS/Lioncub/A2 bezels were superb, as was the C series tailcaps!

My interest would be for a crenellated bezel to fit an M3T (I think this might even fit the KT series turboheads too, but don't take my word for it though), and I would also be interested in two for the KL3 first gen heads too.

Can I assume the material will be stainless steel?

9x23

Thanks... Right now I have about 30 of these in titanium that just need the front end turned and the crenellations milled. The one in the picture was done manually for this interest thread only. It just so happens we are machining loads of Ti right now in the shop and there are plenty of "bar ends" around for parts like this. Stainless could be done, but they wouldn't be much cheaper.

I just picked up a M6, so that will be next for the Ti bezel runs, the turboheads could be done at the same time... I just need to get one for measuring purposes.

R-

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
In for M3/KL2 bezels and tool.

Interested in KT2 bezel. I can loan you one.
Also, bezel tool.

Last edited:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll finish these 30 pc up and make a few bezel removal tools. When I finish them, I'll change this to a sales thread and let you guys who posted get first priority. That seems fair. Thanks for your responses.

I'll post a pic of the removal tool later tonight.

R-

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm definitely interested in two M6 bezels and a removal tool as well. :)