EDC-LIGHT REQUEST

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened
I don`t really collect flashlight. I only have 2 lights that I use.
G3 with 6p defender bezel head w/ EO-9, the other is a P3D REBEL 100 (which I already sold)

I just want to have a good EDC light that is small enough to carry and versatile.

Surefire L1 Lumamax is a good size and design, but It doesn`t have some strobe option just in case my car broke down or I get lost in the woods.
It also lacks wow! factor such as 200+ Lumen max.

Any manufacturer here?

I want an R2 bin surefire L1 Lumamax or comparable with 200+ lumen and very low low. with a separate SOS/STROBE.

The design of L1 is pretty cool compare to new lights coming from CHINA.

How long should I wait to get my perfect EDC light? :sick:

Mercaptan

Enlightened
Strobe and SOS on a stock Surefire?

You could go for a drop-in with a rear clicky. You could have high, low, strobe, SOS, all that stuff... and click through the different selections. Gotta love the P60 drop-in versatility.

kilgor

Enlightened
I don`t really collect flashlight. I only have 2 lights that I use.
G3 with 6p defender bezel head w/ EO-9, the other is a P3D REBEL 100 (which I already sold)

I just want to have a good EDC light that is small enough to carry and versatile.

Surefire L1 Lumamax is a good size and design, but It doesn`t have some strobe option just in case my car broke down or I get lost in the woods.
It also lacks wow! factor such as 200+ Lumen max.

Any manufacturer here?

I want an R2 bin surefire L1 Lumamax or comparable with 200+ lumen and very low low. with a separate SOS/STROBE.

The design of L1 is pretty cool compare to new lights coming from CHINA.

How long should I wait to get my perfect EDC light? :sick:

Maybe a Deree light

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=173789

BigD64

Enlightened
Send your L1 to Milkyspit for an upgrade. ML-1 is a great light. Do a search for Milky's ML1's on the forums.

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened
I`m done with Chinese lights. They do have a great LED
technology, but nothing really compares to Surefire or Novatac when you hold it in your hand. It`s hard to explain. I love the feel of it. :devil:

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what you mean by the feel of a quality light. I am pleased with the Nightcore Defender light. It is well made and very versatile with the AA power options available. My unit has a very nice HA3 and the output is very white and bright. It just looks and feels a bit better made than some other lights. It is very compact for the amount of light it puts out too. Just something you may consider.

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what you mean by the feel of a quality light. I am pleased with the Nightcore Defender light. It is well made and very versatile with the AA power options available. My unit has a very nice HA3 and the output is very white and bright. It just looks and feels a bit better made than some other lights. It is very compact for the amount of light it puts out too. Just something you may consider.

Now I gotta agree. I have some Fenix Lights, but the feel/grip of my Surefire L1 is unique! It´s amazing how it looks like a hard-*** light!

Bort

Newly Enlightened
My SF L1 is my favorite EDC. Fenix P2d comes in at second place. I would enjoy these lights even more if they had rcr123 support.