Saddam Orders Chemical Weapons

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is what I was afraid of. This guy's going to go down like a wounded animal, scratching and clawing every step of the way.

I just hope to God he doesn't already have nukes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
If he REALLY does not have a nuke, he is an idoit! Everyone knows that, except for the nuclear material, anyone can build a bomb, and he certanly has the money to do this. The plutonium or whatever, can be had, for a price.

Maybe he doesn't have a huge supply, but he doesn't need to.

Of course, if HE drops one on us, . . . .

God help us.

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
snuffy said:
Where did you hear that ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fox News, and MSNBC. It should be on again at the top of any half hour. It remains to be seen, though, whether the Iraqi troops will actually obey these orders.

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had also heard over the TV that they (chemical) were being passed out to the troops. I had also heard that our troops were planning on crossing in their jlis (MOPP) suits.

I had also heard that the Iraqi troops planned on putting a VX nerve agent paste on the bridges. If our own troops are suited up, that poses no problem.

-Jason

Bill.H

Enlightened
<sarcasm>
Perhaps we should use the UN inspectors as canaries, sending them in first, since they said there are no illegal weapons. Maybe they'll be able to find these...
</sarcasm>