Surefire In new Terminator show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

a4d

Enlightened
This may have been posted but my computer is being REALLY SLOW!! and it wouldn't let me online last night. I would do a search to see is someone posted this already but like i said computer being to slow. If it has been posted sorry just let me know.

Anyway i believe it was an M3 i'm no surefire expert but i'm pretty sure it was an M3 w/o combat bezel.

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
An M4??? Oh, come on! High tech from the future and they're using an incan? At least they're using a good one! :)

Hope the show was good - I missed it!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rats, cockroaches, and incans will survive the apocolypse!!!

BTW, the scene was set in 2007...

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rats, cockroaches, and incans will survive the apocolypse!!!

BTW, the scene was set in 2007...

:crackup: Sounds like the world I want to live in! I commented the way I did because, of course, the Terminator was from the future!

He (or she - don't forget the babe Terminator in T3) didn't need a flashlight anyway.

Germ

Enlightened
:crackup: Sounds like the world I want to live in! I commented the way I did because, of course, the Terminator was from the future!

He (or she - don't forget the babe Terminator in T3) didn't need a flashlight anyway.

I was thinking that when at the start of T3 they showed the flying robot ships using multiple searchlights. It looked cool, but why would flying robot ships need lights?

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
An M4??? Oh, come on! High tech from the future and they're using an incan? At least they're using a good one! :)

Hope the show was good - I missed it!

It could also mean that in 2027, the year that was sending back Terminators and resistance fighters, Surefire still has the best no hassle warranty!!!

"True Stories 2027:

I was on an ambush and a T1000 saw my M4 and targeted me. Although my arm was ripped out of its socket the light still worked and the medic used it to keep me from bleeding to death. Thanks Surefire for making an android proof light.

Kyle R
LA Wasteland"

Heal fast Mikey!!!

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
It could also mean that in 2027, the year that was sending back Terminators and resistance fighters, Surefire still has the best no hassle warranty!!!

"True Stories 2027:

I was on an ambush and a T1000 saw my M4 and targeted me. Although my arm was ripped out of its socket the light still worked and the medic used it to keep me from bleeding to death. Thanks Surefire for making an android proof light.

Kyle R
LA Wasteland"

Heal fast Mikey!!!

:crackup: I can see that one! Thanks for the well-wishes :)

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone get that dang Portal Song out of my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reSwhn5VNnM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What the heck is THAT about? Weird.

Sorry - my mind is blown by the vicodin (I am now post-op). But that is a strange little song.

I have no clue either what that song is about but now I can't get it out of MY head!
And hope you recover quickly, mate.

And are they doing a Terminator show now? Is it any good? Loved the first two, but the third installation was below par.

Status
Not open for further replies.