• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Cyan Screamer - Cmacclel Mod!! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Cyan-2.jpg

Cyan-1.jpg

FOR SALE: Custom 1C modded Mag light built by Cmacclel.

Specifications:

-Custom 1C Mag (cut down Mag 2C)
-O-sink
-1watt Cyan LED *SUPERBRIGHT* ….and Mac wasn't kidding!!
-Pulls 900ma (Resistored)
-Custom Bare head - Finned
-UCL Lens
-Defuser film to smooth beam (removable)
-18650 powered (cell not included)
-Custom PVC insert for 18650 cell
-modified tailcap and spring for 18650 use

In my honest opinion... one of the coolest hosts made. Not to big, not to small. Fits in the hand perfectly. Perfect condition.

ASKING $140, Shipped Priority Mail CONUS. International buyers, please add $20 for GPM service.

***SOLD***

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: F/S: Cyan Screamer - Cmacclel Mod!!

Just had to say....Those are great pics there, good luck with the sale.:twothumbs

Tim

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Cyan Screamer - Cmacclel Mod!!

Thanks for the compliments on the pics guys. Just tonight I got a PM from a buddy (who shall remain nameless) that completely insulted me on my fishing lures/nautical themes. :nana:

Being a big fisherman, I feel as though it adds a bit of flair to them.

JeffN.... PM sent.

Thanks,
MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Cyan Screamer - Cmacclel Mod!! ***SOLD PF***

Yeah, great pix. What do you catch with that lure?
Thanks!

Got it as a Christmas present. Its mainly used for Stripers and Blues. But it can also be very effective on tuna, mahi, and even some bottom fish (Grouper, sea bass, etc.).

MSax

From Shimano...

Butterfly Jigs Regular New for 2006, introducing the new Shimano Butterfly Jigging System. The Butterfly Jigging System utilizes tackle that is extremely manageable, and very effective during those heated battles with stubborn gamefish. No longer is it necessary to fish with big, bulky tackle that turns your fishing into a job. This system is comprised of an ultra sensitive, lightweight, durable rod with a high speed, high power reel, super line, and a unique 3-D shaped jig that when combined takes your fishing experience to another level of enjoyment.
The Butterfly jig system lets you feel every movement of the jig during the retrieve. The bite, its like a bolt of electricity flowing through the rod to your hands. The sensitivity of the tackle lets you feel those blistering runs and turns during a fierce battle, giving an angler a better sense of the true power of the fish.
Using the Shimano Butterfly jigging system not only results in more bites, but turns your fishing into catching.

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment received! I'll get this out in the mail hopefully today. If not definitely first thing in on Thursday.

Thanks again,
MSax