Arc "AAA" LE available anytime soon again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc \"AAA\" LE available anytime soon again?

Hi, Gang...

I've been wanting to buy an Arc LE for quite some time now and have been unable to find any. It looks like others are anxious to find them also. I would like to buy directly from Arc, but notice that they have little listed as being in stock aside from the LS, which I'm currently saving up for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So, is there any word on if/when/how many of the LE Hard Annodized "AAA" lights will be available from Arc? It would appear they would be able to sell as many as they can manufacture...I just hope there's enough so I can buy one (1) (I just want one...well...maybe I need 2, but...:) ).

JM-99
It really is an addiction, isn't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Re: Arc

As posted by Peter:
[ QUOTE ]
Arc-AAA

Standard. Natural color HA housing. Nichia LED. Binning (R-S flux, B2-B3 tint). All the latest improvements. Standard engraving. Some tint variations in HA, lighter/darker. Minor blemishes in HA permitted. Available through dealers and direct web. $28.95 list. Ready to order by February.

Arc-AAA Premium

Same as above except binning is S flux, B1-B2 tint only. Less HA tint variations and blemishes permitted. Engraved "Premium Edition". $39.95 list. Direct sales only. Ready to order by March.

Arc-AAA thoughts...
The LE (SB1 rank) has been frustrating for all concerned. Availability has gotten worse. Even the standard Arc-AAA bins have been difficult to find at times. The color LEDs don't move as fast and dilute our manufacturing growth. Most people prefer the natural HA so it will become the standard. By providing a range of ranks, we should be able to ensure more consistent availability.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope this helps,

M

MeridianTactical

Hi Guys,

Yes, we have some enroute from arc as we speak (type). I confirmed this with Merri yesterday.

I'm running low on the new batch, I had one person order a bunch this AM (thanks, you know who you are).

Chris

Sproing

Newly Enlightened

I think the premium is S rank and B1 or B2 tint while the LE is S rank and B1 tint only. I think the B1 tint is a little better than B2?

Status
Not open for further replies.