• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Orange/Black "Splash" MJ Superflashlight (SOLD...but see Post #10)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I have another Michael Jordan ("Arc Mania") Superflashlight safe queen for sale. This one is a rare orange/black "splash" annodized SFII, seen here:

[The pictures got messed up! I`ll post them tonight. Sorry about that!]

The light has never been carried, and has only been used several times in its life, but always residing in my gun safe, for the purpose of testing it. It has an end cap that stays closed, and the on-off function is accomplished by rotating the battery tube.

The serial number is 022. (Be aware, though, that Mike didn`t put much stock in making these lights with sequential serial numbers, so don`t read too much into the number given to this light.) Per Mike in an email he sent to me several years ago, this "splash" is one of the first lights that he made.

This light is also special (above and beyond the normal Superflashlights) in that it was upgraded with Mike`s DB1000 SDC..."Super Down Converter". The light has optics, and has a 3W Lux III LED hand-picked by Mike for exceptional brightness. You can learn alot more about these exceptionally well-made lights by searching and studying prior CPF threads on SFII`s and SFIII`s, including the following:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38221

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=46444

The price: $450.00 (No trades, please.) This nice light is sold. Thanks, Olaf!

I`ll cover shipping CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail, with delivery confirmation. Per usual, all risks of shipping are with the buyer.

International buyers are welcome, provided that you cover any shipping costs in excess of $10.00. And again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer.

The first person to post an unconditional "I`ll take it" (or a reasonable variation of the same) in this thread for the light will be the buyer. (Asking a question or posting a conditional "I`ll take it" won`t create a placeholder for you.)

I can accept both cash-funded and CC-funded Paypal (but no E-Checks, please). I`ll eat the PP fees. Once a buyer posts in this thread, we can exchange PM`s or emails to sort out the shipping and payment logistics.

Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Orange/Black "Splash" MJ Superfflashlight

Sold to Olaf, and PP has been received.

Thanks, Olaf!

:D

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened
Re: FS: Orange/Black "Splash" MJ Superflashlight (SOLD)

:naughty: will we get to see pics later even thow its sold?:twothumbs

Olaf_S

Enlightened

:naughty: will we get to see pics later even thow its sold?:twothumbs

This light arrived yesterday.

Thanks a lot, John.

A beauty

Have a look:
2235716110_51ffb6d43a.jpg
2235716116_57f85b138c.jpg
2235716122_fe58a31ac8.jpg
2235716124_2b6a9ff2f1.jpg
2235716126_268ede6ce5.jpg
2235719126_1b7c30273f.jpg
2235719134_90855bbb97.jpg
2235719136_9248a86ca5.jpg

Greetings from Germany
Olaf

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Olaf...

Glad you like the light. Enjoy!

:)

PS to other CPF`ers: I have one last Orange/Black "splash" MJ Superflashlight that is now up for sale in a new thread. :)

Last edited: