• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***Sold***Arcmania modded TnC Hyper Lux V w/ 2 tubes, last price drop

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light is SPF, thanks CPF!

This is a versatile setup, and since Mike also modded a Superflashlight (almost identical to this one) for me, I'm going to let this one go.

dsc0893to5.jpg

Here is what's included:

- (1) HLV head, #093, mint. Arcmania/Kato modded with a cut McR38, SSC P4 emitter, ROF multi-function down converter (same as in the Digital Tower Module). Multifunctions include low, medium, high, blink, fast blink, marker, strobe, wave, hi/low, heartbeat and SOS. Voltage range is Vf to 12V, so pretty much anything you can fit in either tube will work.

- (1) 3 X 123 TnC tube. Anodize blem as pictured, one side is lighter with a splotchy transition.

- (1) Combat grip tube, TnC bored this to fit 1 X 18650. There is a pre-ano scuff in the first shoulder below the head. I tried to capture this in the last pic, but the ano masks it well. This setup works well with flat-top or button cells, cell loads from the front. Ano is a bit darker on this tube as pictured. Cell not included.

- (1) TnC clicky tail w/ Kroll, mint, but threads seem a bit loose, but nothing is visibly wrong - just need a bit of care when threading. Works perfectly, no skipping or contact-bounce-induced mode shift with the ROF.

Here is a diagram of the UI. It's easy to master.

sequencechartin0upsi1.gif

$375, $350, $325, plus I'll include the 18650 pictured, shipped priority in US, add $10 for international priority.

Last edited:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Arcmania modded TnC Hyper Lux V w/ 2 tubes, last price drop

Nice light, Dennis.

Is this regulated, Is there a runtime chart for this light?

thanks

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Skalo,

The light is regulated, but I don't have any runtime info.

The LE is similar to the Digital Tower Modules as far as the buck converter and multi-functions. You can think of it as the DTM in an HL-V body.

Thanks my friend!

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened

Its not a Moby D., but :takeit: anyway.

Latest posts