Anyone here from Eau Claire, WI?

Genxsis

Newly Enlightened
This is a city of 60,000 people, and I was just curious if any CPFers are from around here.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not from there, but I've been to the Gemini Drive-In Theater many times for their dusk to dawn campout! Fun! I was there when the Travel Channel filmed their show "Road Trip" at the drive-in. They parked right behind my '56 Oldsmobile and filmed the screen, and if you look really carefully, I could be seen playing frisbee in the background! I'll actually be passing through Eau Claire this weekend on my way to Chetek.

Genxsis

Newly Enlightened
Not from there, but I've been to the Gemini Drive-In Theater many times for their dusk to dawn campout! Fun! I was there when the Travel Channel filmed their show "Road Trip" at the drive-in. They parked right behind my '56 Oldsmobile and filmed the screen, and if you look really carefully, I could be seen playing frisbee in the background! I'll actually be passing through Eau Claire this weekend on my way to Chetek.

Nice to hear from you! Just be careful driving this weekend. We're getting several inches of snow right now and the temp. is going to be below zero for the highs this weekend.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I heard it's going to be bitterly cold with a nasty wind chill factor too. I'll make sure to bring lots of warm clothes!