how do i make the guarantee effective Peter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manoloco

Enlightened
Hi again, in a previous post i asked about 3 lights i bought, from which 2 i think are defective, and 1 is for sure (2 have very low output compared to the one that fails, the one that fails sometimes works, sometimes doesnt, all three are ARC AAA-P DS)

after you told me to contact someone, and i didnt knew the exact email address (maria perhaps?, dont remember the name right now) i assumed it was the address for the service and questions in the ARC webpage, but nobody responded me, i never wrote another mail or post about this, because i again assumed, that being holidays and all, there would be several reasons for the lack of answers, that coupled with my job, that leaves me really little time to be doing returns, led me to write this post, at this time, a bit far from the first one i did before.

as in the mail i wrote to your service address, which was unanswered, i need to know if there are any special requirements for me to send the defective lights and get them exchanged for perfectly working ones, as if there are package standards, any description inside the package about the reasons of return, if theres a code needed for me to do this, like the code that was given to me at the time of purchase etc.

i want to have all this worked out perfectly at least from my part because like i have said in previous posts, i live far, that means everything i buy to the USA takes time to be delivered, not to mention the prices on shipping (with the ARCs i bought a friend brought them to me from there so i saved a couple of bucks), but i know returning them may cost me a bit since the only way i can do it now, is send it from here.

the other reason i want to do this right, is because i have had a very lousy streak with the last 5 flashlights i bought, yes 5 all expensive and much more than i would have spent if it werent for all the reputation and characteristics the lights have (the 3 ARCs, a Novatac, and a HDS EDC U60, the last 2 flicker on the lowest levels an issue unofficially not covered by the guarantee by novatac), and all this is getting very frustrating and i dont have much money to begin with... then theres the Nitecore i bought that hasnt even arrived yet, im giving it another week before i complain formally about it.

so please Peter, help me with the lights i bought from you, i really think they have a very high quality build and design, but i need them to be working as they should, 2 of those arcs were presents to my parents and i had to give them as they were (low output) because well, christmas caught up with me, they dont mind it and really like them but its really not ok for me.

Please dont take this as a formal complaint or anything, i really understand the coincidences that could happen, mistakes, lost or unread mail, and manufacturing defects and errors, and we all can have them but they are all adding up too much and i have been in the losing end really badly. its no ones fault, and im not looking to blame anyone, nor to say anything about anything or anybody, i just want my lights to be ok specially since i really like them.

i am waiting for a reply, and thanks again in advance.

Last edited:

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
hello manoloco.

Sorry this is taking longer than it should. I found one of your emails and I replied to it myself. You should have the proper return address now.

peter

manoloco

Enlightened
Peter, i havent received any mail from you or arc, can you send me a PM and tell me whats the email address you are responding to?, is there a chance you sent it to the wrong email address?, thanks again.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about that manoloco. Finally found your original email. It was received back in November. Our system shows we never responded to it. I do not know why. Maybe it was overlooked in all the holiday emails? Sorry. I sent a reply just now.

peter

manoloco

Enlightened
No problem Peter, none at all, i knew there was a simple reason this happened and i think i got a good guess with the holiday season crazyness, great to see you took care of this personally.

thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.