Regalight WT1 ending production

san~man

Newly Enlightened
I sent an email to Regalight the other day after tango-lui's sale fiasco asking if I could purchase one from them, and here's the response I got:

Dear sir,
Thanks for your lettere!To CPF members,we offer discounts all the time.But very sorry to tell you that the WT1 stops production.There will be a AA flashlight soon.Please be attentive!
Thanks!
Regards!
Regal

Don't know if it's common knowledge or not, but just thought I'd share the news here. Only good news is that they're making a AA light. :thumbsup:

jirik_cz

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is sad :thumbsdow

I bought one v2. for my friend. Now I'm testing it and all I can say is, that it is really excellent flashlight with very good price!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my Regalight v2 and it seems to be a great light. Shame they are stopping production. Maybe they will revisit it?

Be interesting to see what they do with an AA light.

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
That's a real shame about the WT1 - it was a great light for the price. Could they mean they are only temporarily not producing it? :thinking: Would definitely like to see that one come back.

They have had the prototype drawing of a 1AA light on their webiste for several weeks, but I haven't seen any other news on it. Looks a bit like the new Jet-I PRO, but with a bigger head for more throw.

san~man

Newly Enlightened
Don't shoot the messenger guys, I'm just relaying the info Regalight told me in the email :mecry:

Seth

Newly Enlightened
They have had the prototype drawing of a 1AA light on their webiste for several weeks, but I haven't seen any other news on it. Looks a bit like the new Jet-I PRO, but with a bigger head for more throw.

Yeah, Regalight R1 :clap:

Can´t wait for actual available samples.

Seems to me like regalight learned from the success of the Romisen RC-G2: 1xAA and turbo-head.

Now, add a clip, better circuit & better emitter and you got some light that will sell on CPF like sliced bread :D

Ok, it´s looks are not as sexy as the RC-G2, but " form follows function ":D

Seth

fluke

Enlightened
i just received mine V2 and it is solid & light.
should have bought more than 1 at that price though supertactical still have it in stock.

Got a mail from Supertactical today, they don't have any left.
They pointed me to Lighthound.

Tubor

Enlightened
I have the V1 and it's a really good size. I EDC it more than my Spear for this reason. Also really good price when I bought it. 9.5/10 while I'd only give the spear 9/10, even though it's much brighter and a favorite of mine.