Streamlight Stylus Pro Question

Jedi Knife

Enlightened
Hi All,

I ordered a Streamlight Stylus Pro light when they first came out, and really liked it, but... the clickie switch was just too difficult to push in to turn the light on. I am hoping that maybe I got a bad one and would like to hear impressions of others who own or have handled this light. This is really a great light, especially for the money.

mhubble

Enlightened
I got mine when they first came out and I wouldnt say its hard to turn on but its not easy.

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
There have been some threads in the past on this issue and apparently the switches vary widely. I got my Stylus Pro and MicroStream very early and they are both easy. Almost too easy really. I think it was right after this that some people reported them being too difficult. Maybe they've evened them out by now. I'd contact Streamlight, they're good to work with if you have a problem.

SaVaGe

Enlightened
Hi All,

I ordered a Streamlight Stylus Pro light when they first came out, and really liked it, but... the clickie switch was just too difficult to push in to turn the light on. I am hoping that maybe I got a bad one and would like to hear impressions of others who own or have handled this light. This is really a great light, especially for the money.

I was gonna ask this question too. Mine is really hard to click

rugbymatt

Enlightened
I have three of them and just one is hard to click. The other two work real nice. I guess it is just luck of the draw. I also have two of the smaller model, can't remember the name, and the clickies on them are just fine also. Hope this helps.

dim

Enlightened
I bought five SL Stylus Pros as gifts this past holiday season.
They all had very nice momentaries....
They all had difficult to click clickies.
NICE flashlight for the money!

dim

Latest posts