• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS-Mag Lite parts, NEW

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD-Mag Lite parts, NEW

Modding new Mag Lites has left me various spare parts, all new of recent manufacture.
This is my Bench Sale; you might say it is just like the ol' proverbial Garage Sale!

Mag Lite parts:

Plastic windows (lens) 4 for $1.00, 2 lots available

ASSEMBLIES:

Head D, complete, reflector and window, natural aluminum factory finish $9.00 One available

The natural aluminum with other colors is a great way to contrast your color scheme!
example:
3c644301dn7.th.jpg
you can also strip the anodizing with oven cleaner then polish the surface to achieve the factory like natural aluminum finish.

sold:
sold-Tail cap D, with spring, natural aluminum factory finish $6.00 One available-sold
sold-Switch, C 2 for $6.00; one lot available-sold
sold-Switch, D 2 for $6.00; one lot available-sold

Buyer pays shipping, USPS and mailing insurance. Shipping on receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. This is a private sale, consider the parts used, no warranty or guarantee offered or implied. I check CPF in the morning, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

I have some other things too that I am clearing off my desk, links:
FS- Genuine Osram 64430 Halo Star Bulbs
FS-PR to BiPin socket with Welch Allyn 01185 Bulbs
FS- DROP IN G6.35 CERAMIC PR TO BI-PIN SOCKETS
Mag Lite parts, NEW

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the stock D switches if they're still available and you are prepared to post them to the UK.
Well, quoting from post #1
"Buyer pays shipping, USPS and mailing insurance"
"I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions..."

Yes, they are available;
Switch, D 2 for $6.00; one lot available

But it likely would cost me or you more than $6 to ship to the UK. I must stay firm with the conditions of my post, FS-.

Sorry, let me know if you would like to prusue it further. I will take some time and try to get an estimate on the shipping.