Saying Hi

RoyV

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and wanted to say hi. :wave: I guess I've been a flashaholic for some time before I discovered this board - I already have a Maxa Beam I purchased about 7 years ago, and also own two Streamlight Stingers (one Poly), an Ultrastinger and finally a Innova X5 I just purchased based on the recommendation of these boards.

I just got around to replacing the battery for the Maxa Beam since it's been out of commission for over a year.

I'm looking to buy myself a birthday gift and the Surefire A2 looks like one heck of a cool toy. I'm going to keep reading the boards to see if anything else suits me.

Anyway, I look forward to doing a lot more reading here. This is a great place!! :twothumbs

Roy

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

Enjoy your stay :D

The A2 is a very nice light with quite a following here on CPF.

Regards,
Tempest

thermal guy

Flashaholic
:welcome: hope you have a very understanding girlfriend/wife!

Oh and never ask what is the better light fenix or surefire! trust me

rtt

Enlightened
:welcome: Hope you enjoy the stay. Lots of info here. There are many posts on A2's....check them out. The A2 is a classic.

RoyV

Newly Enlightened
Does anybody know where I can pick up an A2 for a good price? Member Brightguy from the marketplace forum had one for sale that interested me but it seems I'm too new to post there.

Thanks