Anybody have an M1T Q5?

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even though it's been out a while, I actually can't find anybody who owns one...

I'd love to see beamshot/number comparisons between it and competitors, like the CL1H and any WE Sniper/Defender.

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even though it's been out a while, I actually can't find anybody who owns one...

I'd love to see beamshot/number comparisons between it and competitors, like the CL1H and any WE Sniper/Defender.

Here is a short review I did a while back:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/181298

It was a nice classy looking light. I would have really continued to like it, but mine had issues. It ran fine on primaries, but was seriously dim on 18650's and flickered with rcr123a's. I sent it back...and Batteryjunction hapily took care of me. It's brightness is on par with the Fenix T1's. The T1 puts out Slightly more light overall, the M1 can throw farther with the smooth reflector.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is a short review I did a while back:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/181298

It was a nice classy looking light. I would have really continued to like it, but mine had issues. It ran fine on primaries, but was seriously dim on 18650's and flickered with rcr123a's. I sent it back...and Batteryjunction hapily took care of me. It's brightness is on par with the Fenix T1's. The T1 puts out Slightly more light overall, the M1 can throw farther with the smooth reflector.

Thanks for the link, but I'd seen it before - it seems that you have the M1R Q5, and the M1T Q5 would have a different beam pattern. Besides, the M1T is newer, so maybe the fixed some problems?

Every time I've looked into a Lumapower product, I conclude that it's classy, pretty well-made, but ultimately not too competitive. :shrug: still worth looking into a bit more :)

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link, but I'd seen it before - it seems that you have the M1R Q5, and the M1T Q5 would have a different beam pattern. Besides, the M1T is newer, so maybe the fixed some problems?

Every time I've looked into a Lumapower product, I conclude that it's classy, pretty well-made, but ultimately not too competitive. :shrug: still worth looking into a bit more :)

Sorry I might have said it wrong in the review..I have had 2xM1R rebel lights...The M1 SE I review was the M1T Q5.