• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: A few lights & parts I don't need.

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a bunch of lights that I no longer use so I'm letting someone else have a shot at them. I only ship to US based addresses(no offence to non us members). All prices listed include shipping, all the items are shipped with a DC# and insured. I accept Checks and Money orders but no paypal. Pm me if you have questions or are interested in my items. More to come.

1. Black 3C Mag85 Turnkey $160 *SOLD*
Standard Mag85 with some resistence mods done. Comes with: Kui high temp socket, borofloat lens, modamag mc2 lop reflector, 3 AW 3300mah C lithiums and cell extender.

2. SMJ modded Surefire A2 W. Comes with oregon shooter tail stand ring. Used in great condition. This is the same A2 used in greenled's A2 comparison thread. I'll also throw in 6 surefire batteries and a new pocket clip. $150 *SOLD*

3. 1 modamag tri/quad luxeon C and D heatsinks $10 each. *"D" Sink SOLD*

4. E series tailcap, used but in good condition. $15 *SOLD*

5. HID modded thor. 3200lumen output for about 75 minutes. Has a tight beam with good spill. $85 *SOLD*

Last edited:

mr.squatch

Enlightened
Ahhh dangit you got me! <holds chest>

pm sent to take 1 and 5

g

edit: sonofa.... waited too long on 1 lol. I'll backup I guess, and take 5. Thanks pat for saving me from myself :D

g

Patriot

Flashaholic
I just noticed that the Thor has a textured reflector........interesting. I'll bet that's a beautifully smooth beam!

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the interest in my stuff everyone. :) ok, I'll try to answer everyones questions.
The A2 clip's bumps I broke off on purpose because they kept getting hung up on my jacket for some reason. I have a new clip I'll thow in for it if it bothers anyone too much. ;)
The thor does have a beautiful beam and lots of throw with its op reflector.
The A2 has some slight wear at the very top by the crenulations, but you really have to look to find them.
I think I covered everything, all pms are replied too.

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Patriot36. Your payment was received.

I'll also throw in 6 new Surefire batteries with the A2.

Patriot

Flashaholic
You bet buddy. :twothumbs I hope you know I don't want to see any beamshots of your 3c mag85 or minimini HID. :mecry:

lol

g

LOL! :crackup: You may not have a choice Mr.S. They might end up hiding in an unsuspecting thread.... ;)

Got you last PM Lasercrazy.
Thanks