• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS FireflyIII & SF Aviator

scrappy

Enlightened
I have for sale two more flashlights

1. My like new Firefly III - with the smoothest threads i ever felt on a flashlight - very cool, very bright, very unobtainable lately. Its mint condition - and according to sources on CPF high puts out 72 lumens - or something like that, very bright. $180.00.

2. My SF Aviator - white leds - perfect condition - no box, but still a great surefire $155.00

As always - first I'll take it gets it, paypal perferred, please add 3.9%, free shipping to continental us (priority) etc. etc. etc.

THanks

Rich.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Rich,

On the Firefly III does this one have the SMOOTH Tail option? Does this have the 17670 body? Any Pic's would certainly help a brother out.

scrappy

Enlightened
Hey yes it has both bodies (smooth tail and the one with the keyring connector), but only 123 or 123r, no extended body. I'll try to get you some pics tonight.

Thanks
Rich

Dutch

Enlightened
I have for sale two more flashlights

1. My like new Firefly III - with the smoothest threads i ever felt on a flashlight - very cool, very bright, very unobtainable lately. Its mint condition - and according to sources on CPF high puts out 72 lumens - or something like that, very bright. $180.00.

As always - first I'll take it gets it, paypal perferred, please add 3.9%, free shipping to continental us (priority) etc. etc. etc.

THanks

Rich.

Hey yes it has both bodies (smooth tail and the one with the keyring connector), but only 123 or 123r, no extended body. I'll try to get you some pics tonight.

Thanks
Rich

Howdy!

Lemme get this straight... You are selling the Firefly III with two bodies? And both are mint?

If this is the case, I'll take it.:D

Thanks!
Cris

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Plain unmodded new A2's are selling in the marketplace from $110 to $135 thanks to the big Sportsman Warehouse sale.
Have you upgraded yours in some way?