Sasha's Birthday Shoe Fund!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone! Let's get Sasha something nice for her birthday! It'll be our chance to thank her for all those long hours she has put in to take care of CPF. Just to prove how valuable she is to us, take a look at what happens when CPF goes down for a few hours...we all run around like headless chicken! :laughing:

Anyway, I've donated $20 and hope that some of you have a few dollars to spare.

I'm going to make this pledge...I'll match the total amount donated by you guys for a maximum of $100, up until midnight Pacific Standard Time. So if everyone contributes a total of $100, I'll send in another $100. Sound good?

I would do more, but I'm broke. haha. Maybe some other members here with deep pockets can make an offer like I just did too!

We have reached the first $100 and I have paypal'ed to match that. Let's keep this ball rollin' and get Sasha a nice whip to match her shoes! We can make this one birthday that she won't forget! Any and all donations are greatly appreciated!

Just post on this thread how much you've donated to Sasha's Birthday Shoe Fund, and I'll do the math later and do my part. Sasha's done more than you could ever imagine for the CPF community...it's time we did something nice for her! We all love Sasha!

I'm going to keep the amount of money donated anonymous and only Sasha and I will know how much was given. That way, everyone can just donate $1 and be happy! I will keep a running total. So please PM me with the amount you've donated if you do not want to list it here on the thread.

*** Please Paypal anything you've got...$1, $5, $10, etc...every little bit helps!
Send Paypal to: [email protected]

Running Total (not including totally secret donors): $415 - updated at 8:44 am PST

Donor List:
1. ttran97 - I've matched the $100 donated
2. Gimpy00Wang
3. Empath
4. Anonymous Donor
5. Anonymous Donor
6. McGizmo
7. frisco
8. Hodsta
9. FRANKVZ
10. jeffb
11. Bimmerboy
12. addictedmatt
13. Illum_the_nation
14. DonShock
15. paulr
16. tvodrd
17. Sigman
18. Anonymous Donor

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where's the love, fellas? This has been OK'ed by Sasha and this was completely my idea...I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart, which is a rarity these days. haha. :poke:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some may want to do this anonymously. :)

Ok, if someone wants to do it anonymously...they're more than welcome to do so, but I won't be able to match the donation unless you PM me and tell me the amount donated. But I'll make a list and label that person as "Mystery Donor". Sound good?

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the donation, Gimpy!

I'm going to keep the amount of money donated anonymous and only Sasha and I will know how much was given. That way, everyone can just donate $1 and be happy! Hey, 100 people donating $1 each is a lot! I will keep a running total. So please PM me with the amount you've donated if you do not want to list it here on the thread.

Thank you.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to those donating and PM'ing me with the information. Please state whether or not you want to be listed as "Anonymous Donor" if you don't post on here.

Sasha is really special and I'm sure she'll look fabulous in her new shoes! :naughty:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thinking:...:crazy:...:popcorn:a shoe fund...:duh2:...:ohgeez:...:poke:
again?:candle:...:broke::ohgeez::aaa::twak:

Well, this is more of a Birthday fund...which happens to go towards shoes. :) Or maybe if we collect a lot of money, she can use leftovers for snacks for the SHOT show, but only after she got herself a nice pair of bling shoes! So it's not like the previous shoe fund raiser...this is more special! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
OK,
I sent some greenbacks but I hope she can swing a matching whip along with the shoes. Heck, barefoot is good enough in my book. :nana:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK,
I sent some greenbacks but I hope she can swing a matching whip along with the shoes. Heck, barefoot is good enough in my book. :nana:

Thanks, Don! Would you like to PM me the amount so that I can update the running total? That way, I can price-match it.

Also, thanks to the most recent Anonymous Donor. :thumbsup:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
ttran97,
Sorry but I don't do PM's. My contribution can just be "extra". :wave:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday!

We need photos!

Shoe Show!

Shoe Show!

Yup...... I'm that kinda guy !!!!!

frisco

Sasha,

My abject apologies. Not only have I appeared late, but have I appeared drunk :buddies:and I read Shoe Show! Shoe Show! as Snow Shoe! Snow Shoe!

My donation is only redeemable adgainst red (or pink) snow shoes! What can I say but

Sorry

and

We demand pictures:nana:

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
We're almost at the $100 mark, guys! That's all I can afford to price match, but everyone is more than welcome to keep the donations coming! Maybe we can get her a nice whip, as Mr. McGizmo mentioned earlier!

Any and all donations are greatly appreciated! I sincerely thank all of you for contributing!

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
Gift sent! Now I expect a couple of action shots of Sasha in her new shoes putting her new whip through its paces!!! :devil:

Happy birthday Sasha! :party: