• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: MiniMiniHID + FM3V-2

cryhavok

Enlightened
Hey all,

Here is a real beauty for sale. Look no further when you need something that is compact (6 in.) but can really reach out and touch something. This easliy out-throws my Aspheric lens mag (beamshots comparing the two in that link)

Mac MiniMiniHID in Pewter. Condition is excellent/ borderline mint. Comes with premium brass RCR123 holder. Roughly 600 Lumens out the front. 3 AW RCR123 included (basically new...2 charge cycles only.) UCL lens. Aluminum SMO reflector with small opening for max throw (tried out 3 different reflectors before finding this one!) Bulb has been painstakingly fitted/positioned so it is in the center of the reflector for both max throw and best looking beam.

Also included is a FM3V-2 in polished aluminum w/ SMO reflector in MINT condition.

Selling because I need some dough for books. Price is $500 shipped Priority mail in Conus. International buyers welcome (buyer responsible for extra shipping cost). Paypal preferred (+3% if using CC)

SOLD

Thanks!

IMG_0001-10.jpg

IMG_0003-8.jpg

IMG_0004-10.jpg

IMG_0005-10.jpg

IMG_0006-14.jpg

IMG_0007-11.jpg

IMG_0009-9.jpg

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: FS: MiniMiniHID + FM3V-2

I gotta tell ya, I'm trying hard to be happy for you, having a hard time not hating you. :twothumbs So jealous.

g

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! :laughing: Oh man!...............

g, I'm really sorry dude, but I gotta tell you that I got a HUGE laugh out of your post, considering what you said last night. I was literally holding my belly with my head up and laughing out loud. Thanks for that. Kinda makes me feel like I own ya.

Thanks for being a good sport too... :D

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: FS: MiniMiniHID + FM3V-2

Nice Catch! That is a real Beauty and one that I wouldn't mine owning my damn self.

CONGRATS TO YOU!! :wave: