Cant register on Malkoff site?

Monkeyboab

Newly Enlightened
I've been trying to register on this site for a while keep putting my details in and it just comes up with same page all the time to put details in again, has anyone had same problem or any ideas.

Im really after a Malkoff 2/3D mag droppin.

Rob

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had the very same problem. :(

When I let Gene know about it via an email, though, he was really helpful in making sure I was able to get the drop-in unit that I was trying to buy at the time. (Thanks again, Gene!) :thumbsup:

I haven`t tried to register on his site since then, but now will do so soon to see if I get any different result.

Good luck with your own efforts in that regard! (Gene`s products, BTW, are worth any extra effort one may have to go through to buy them from him.)

Take care.

:)

Last edited:

Monkeyboab

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys Im on AOL :sigh: been trying to get the Mag 3D droppin for a long time but without being registered I cant.

Help

Rob

MiniLux

Newly Enlightened
I had the very same problem. :(

When I let Gene know about it via an email, though, he was really helpful in making sure I was able to get the drop-in unit that I was trying to buy at the time. (Thanks again, Gene!) :thumbsup:

I haven`t tried to register on his site since then, but now will do so soon to see if I get any different result.

Good luck with your own efforts in that regard! (Gene`s products, BTW, are worth any extra effort one may have to go through to buy them from him.)

Take care.

:)

So you have been much luckier than I was. When I tried to order a 3D-dropin last time a new batch was relaesed, I was just in time to get one ... but as the sales software didn't know my country, I was unable to finish the transaction.
I sent Gene an eMail about that problem, but never got any answer :shakehead

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys Im on AOL :sigh: been trying to get the Mag 3D droppin for a long time but without being registered I cant.

Help

Rob

Hi Rob!

Download Firefox it's the best browser I have used and it's free. I use AOL for their email program mostly, and use Firefox for pretty much everything else.

All the effort to get something from Gene is well worth it! I have four of his drop-ins (2-"Ds" 1-"C" and 1 M60) and I am thrilled with them all!

Good luck!

ugrey

Enlightened
I could not register there when I had AOL dial up. VERY frustrating.

jinx626

Enlightened
All the effort to get something from Gene is well worth it! I have four of his drop-ins (2-"Ds" 1-"C" and 1 M60) and I am thrilled with them all!

Good luck!

lucky you... i've been waiting and waiting to get 1 M60. not so lucky me.