• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire A2 BK w/THC3's **SOLD**

Groundhog66

Banned
Every time I buy something like this, I am reminded that I am not a collector. The condition is MINT, and the THC3 LED (no longer available) mod was done by Milky. I do not have the box, but how important is cardboard anyway. OregonShooter tailguard not included because it is my last one.

SOLD

Priority and Insurance at buyers expense. Postal MO or Cash PP +3%, First "I'll Take It" posted takes it. It will be posted on multiple forums, so time stamp rules.

DSC01825.jpg

DSC01827.jpg

DSC01828.jpg

Last edited:

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
Re: Surefire A2 BK w/THC3's & Strion Kit

C'mon Carpenter...you know you want it! :poke: I already have a couple of A2's in route to me to I certainly can't take it. :) Plus...I already gave Groundhog some $$$ this week. :green:

- Chris

Carpenter

Enlightened

I want it.. However, my son also needs tutoring.. :broke: My wife and I find out how much we are going to have get the second mortgage for this evening...

It sure is tempting... I'll say "maybe" at this point..

Groundhog66

Banned

I want it.. However, my son also needs tutoring.. :broke: My wife and I find out how much we are going to have get the second mortgage for this evening...

It sure is tempting... I'll say "maybe" at this point..

For you Sir, I will waive the PP fees.:thumbsup:

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Re: Surefire A2 BK w/THC3's & Strion Kit **Price Drop**

Somebody please buy this before I do something drastic.

scottaw

Enlightened
Re: Surefire A2 BK w/THC3's **ANOTHER Drop**

I'm with ya on the "just not a collector" hog, and my wallet loves me for it. But great light and a great seller.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

What does the THC3 led(s) do?

Groundhog66

Banned

The stock LED's are replaced by THC3's to give it a MUCH nicer beam, no more ugly rings. Some have actually sanded the stock LED's to remove the rings, but then you reduce the throw. Again, the LED replacement was done by Milkyspit.

greenstuffs

Banned

:mecry::mecry:Oh you are Bad i'm unloading lights and you are tempting me :broke: need to route funds for other thingies now :( I don't think its a bad deal, last one went for 3 franklins and it wasn't even modded.
NEVER a guarantee my friend....:p

You still looking to buy, PM me for your special deal.

Last edited: