maybe we got the sob?

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
anyone else see something amiss with saddam's tv appearance this morning?
something not quite right?
i am thinking we got him and a body double is filling in for him.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
The picture that google news linked to of him standing at the podium certainly doesn't look good. I don't know if he just finally realized that he can't get out of this one, or if that was really somebody else, but it sure doesn't look like the pictures taken of him 2 days ago..

If thats the best body double he can come up with then it makes me question the quality of Iraqi plastic surgeons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Too bad he couldn't fly them to California for the surgery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I especially liked their reaction to the scud missile attack on Kuwait. "We don't have any scuds, we don't know why they were launched"

LOL!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
So use a body double right up front...if we do/did get him, chances are we'd never get the body double(s) and they would always have a "mannequin" to do the tv speeches/appearances so that his flunkies don't lose hope in their leader...this way, he's immortal. I'm hoping it wasn't him, but then who's pulling the strings?

leddite

Enlightened
actually, saddam is alive and well. he had plastic surgery, he lives in the united states, and you hear about him every day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

those folx over in iraq that LOOK like saddam are just actors to keep the faith alive :>

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
We won't know for sure, until we go through Iraq virus by virus looking for him and his sons (they are far worse than their daddy), and find either their bodies or alive and in hiding (woe be to them if that is the case).

EMPOWERTORCH

Enlightened
Re: maybe we got the sob?a

It could be that the entire news we're seeing is a pre-prepared videotape!The war is being fought for space on our 12" to 40" TV Screens.With the resources of the film industry at thier disposal, we are at liberty to make the camera lie...I'm afraid I'm very cynical but after finding the truth about previous wars by people who were actually there, I cannot believe any media anymore.News is big business.... it depends who has the most £££'s, $$$'s or €€€'s in the end. Big Business rules!There are Big business interests on both sides...

Daniel Ramsey

Retired Account
Re: maybe we got the sob?a

Its being said from several reliable sources that Saddam was carried out on a stretcher with an oxygen mask on, possibly one of his sons was killed. Its still 100% yet confirmed. My feeling is that he was severely incapacitated, and the military is in disarray, possibly his higher ranking military leaders are in secret talks about surrendering to avoid war crimes.