YouTube And Other Interesting Video Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empath

Flashaholic
In keeping with the spirit of this thread, this thread is provided as a repository for those interesting little videos you find.

The bulk of the recently created threads does little more than call attention to a particular video that a member might have found to be personally interesting. In most cases, the video hasn't sufficient content to merit anything more than a possible sentence, if even that, with which to open the thread. They are interesting indeed. They're interesting enough to merit a post within a thread, but they lack sufficient sustainable content to merit creation of a dedicated thread.

Such finds are to be posted in this thread. Those posted as a newly created thread will be closed or moved to this thread. Merging threads is more labor-intensive, so moving the threads to this one may not always be the way it will be handled.

No doubt there are some circumstances where the subject matter of a video, the commentary from the thread creator, and the reasonably expected responses from the posting membership will justify a unique thread dealing with the topic. In such cases, it's not likely that moving it here, or closing it will occur.

Please don't use the thread for any purposes other than to post your video finds, or to discuss them, since the discussion of the threads utility would be destructive to this thread's purpose. Discussion of this thread creation can be handled in Questions/Problems/Suggestions, or the Underground, depending on the intensity or nature of your responses.

We'll eventually sticky this thread.
Feel free to post your video finds, and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found these interesting stuff on Youtube. The unwritten law in city of New York says, it is legal to park your vehicle in no standing zone, in front of hydrants, on sidewalk and in bus zone if you're a city servant on a personal business or on official work of nature that doesn't provide a legal exemption.

*explicit language in some of these stuff*

Personal business in a restaurant is a legal cause to park in front of the hydrant, only if you're a city servant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DytIyFgtvKI

This guy, on behalf of New York Board of Education teaching wanton destruction of personal peroperty and assault and battery is acceptable as long as you disagree with the person confronting you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XqJVAwCrbw

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I found these interesting stuff on Youtube. The unwritten law in city of New York says, it is legal to park your vehicle in no standing zone, in front of hydrants, on sidewalk and in bus zone if you're a city servant on a personal business or on official work of nature that doesn't provide a legal exemption.
The really obnoxious thing about all this is that as far as I know it's not illegal to drive a car on the sidewalk in NYC even though there's a law against cycling there. Yes, people drive on the sidewalks all the time if traffic in the streets gets too heavy, and the cops don't (can't?) even ticket them. I guess the City Council in all it's wisdom considers a 200 pound bike plus rider more hazardous to pedestrians than a 4000 pound car.

And it's common for "public servants" to rough up reporters or anyone else "interfering with city business". If I became mayor I think the first thing I would do is get rid of cars and parking for city employees. Let them take the subway like everyone else. They might actually take some action to improve the trains if they had to ride them daily.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
MadTV Flashlight sketch :twothumbs:crackup::laughing:

first shakelight..then Mag ..then pen led

might be a bit too racy if so delete & just search the tube for " madtv flashlight "

Link removed. That has already been rejected on CPF, but permitted in the Underground - Empath

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a video clip of a man shooting a .50 caliber
rifle at a steel plate. The shot ricochets off the metal plate and hits the shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.