• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD 24K GOLD Elephant

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD:
24 K Gold 10 watt HID Elephant Excellent Condition
CIMG1492.jpg

+ 4% PP Shipped anywhere

Last edited:

BassMan

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS 24K GOLD Elephant

sad isn't it.....spending spree that never ends......

:banghead:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Goldfinger, he's the man, the man with the midas touch...

Bump for a great light from a great guy!!!:D

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

WOW! a lot of "Bumping" going on here.

.... Okay, I'll admit my ignorance as to this light Griff.. What is 10 watt HID Elephant? What kind of power - Lumens, throw, emitter(s), battery. Sort of a "What is it" kind of question.... besides Gold and an elephant?

.... Ahhhhh, Here is something from WAVE PARTICLE.

For those who are NOT in the know, these Elephants are made of Fivemega's ultra-rare "Fatboy" hard-anodized aluminum bodies that houses 3x18650's (battery catridges included). Attached to each of the bodies is a large 3 inch, focussable and removable head housing a borofloat lens and a MOP camless reflector for Mr. Red and Mr. Black and a camless SMO reflector for Mr. Grey. Powering each of these light-sabres is a WA 10W HID ballast which is overdriven to about 14 watts. Throw monsters to say the least. Runtime is over 90 minutes continuous. 600+ lumens.

So Griff, does your's have the MOP or the SMO reflector? Is there anything else that distinguishes your "Elllie" from any other "Ellie"?

Thanks!

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

I wanted to add as one of the few owners of this magnificent work of art, that when people come to visit and I show them my 75+ flashlights, this is one of a few that they reach for first.

There is also a huge advantage of FiveMega's Elephant wide body lights, as you can fit 3 or 4 18650 cells which increases their value on a whole other level.

This is a very valuable collector's item, beautifully coated with a deep 24k gold plating. If I didn't already have one, I would buy this in a heartbeat....and am even debating buying this as a 2nd one. Here is another image of mine against a blue background.

IMHO, this is a great price, and a fabulous seller! Good Luck Griff!!! I'm on the cusp of getting it.

(Griff: Let me know if you consider any of my post/links a distraction from your sale, and I will edit/delete immediately--I just want people to realize how valuable it is.)

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fuhgeta, It's LOP for a crispy combination of throw and flood.
Look at the Picture in the first post ...pristine ...:poof: It's gone!!

WOW! a lot of "Bumping" going on here.

.... Okay, I'll admit my ignorance as to this light Griff.. What is 10 watt HID Elephant? What kind of power - Lumens, throw, emitter(s), battery. Sort of a "What is it" kind of question.... besides Gold and an elephant?

.... Ahhhhh, Here is something from WAVE PARTICLE.

For those who are NOT in the know, these Elephants are made of Fivemega's ultra-rare "Fatboy" hard-anodized aluminum bodies that houses 3x18650's (battery catridges included). Attached to each of the bodies is a large 3 inch, focussable and removable head housing a borofloat lens and a MOP camless reflector for Mr. Red and Mr. Black and a camless SMO reflector for Mr. Grey. Powering each of these light-sabres is a WA 10W HID ballast which is overdriven to about 14 watts. Throw monsters to say the least. Runtime is over 90 minutes continuous. 600+ lumens.

So Griff, does your's have the MOP or the SMO reflector? Is there anything else that distinguishes your "Elllie" from any other "Ellie"?

Thanks!