Novatac rights a wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvoid

Newly Enlightened
My 120P was having major issues with the software. The light was coming on by itself, the batteries would drain dead in 2-3 weeks, even without use, I wouldn't be able to turn it off... bad enough that I couldn't replace my HDS with it as my primary light. I tried it with the clip, without it, cleaned the whole thing, nothing worked.

I contacted Jim over at Novatac about it and he arranged for a whole new 120P sent to me 2nd day with their new style clip and a tactical style tailcap (cause I actually find it more useful to have a protrouding tailcap).

A+ service.

gunga

Flashaholic
Good to hear. There have been some complaints lately about the service at Novatac, good to hear that they do back you up.

I think it's more "grey area" problems that they don't support, like the flickering issues...

djblank87

Enlightened
Good to hear. There have been some complaints lately about the service at Novatac, good to hear that they do back you up.

I think it's more "grey area" problems that they don't support, like the flickering issues...

Agreed with that whole statement. I really agree with the last part about the flickering issues.

slvoid

Newly Enlightened
Yep that's the new style clip. It's still as short as the old one which sucks but it "grabs" a lot better than the old one.

Jim's a great guy to talk to, he's never more than 2-3 hours away from an email response.

I still had the flickering issues too when I first turned on the light but they kind of worked itself out by putting it on max for 2-3 seconds then going back to low. I think they started around level 7-8 and got worse as you went down. But at least the thing's not turning itself on and off randomly anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.