HuntLight FT-02X Special Edition SSC LED

bullet.50

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks, I'm new in CPF. I'm a police officer from Brazil and bought some flashlights at Lighthound (Fenix T1, Pentagon ex02 and 2 Huntlight FT-02x). All the flashlights are great, the only problem I noticed is that one of the FT-02X has a VERY weak yellow light, almost like the batteries are running down, very different from the other one, that has a bright white light, using the same batterie. I tried with Cr123 and with AA and had the same results.
What might be wrong? :confused: I asked a few friends and they think it's a problem in the led. Please help me.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your huntlight might have a bad led, but could also have poor contact. If you can get to the led good enough....jumper one battery- positive and negative with 2 short wires ( may need a helper) directly to the led. If backwards- it won't hurt the led, but it should light up quite bright when you jump wires right on the led . This bypasses everything else.

Good luck

flash99dark

Newly Enlightened
Hello...I had the exact same model Huntlight with the exact same problem. I would contact Lighthound about this. I had to return mine as this is not way that this particular model works. I have an earlier version of this FT-02 and it is very bright, yours should have been even brighter...William

Last edited: