which web war coverage news to you subscribe to?

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking for msnbc or fox news or cnn to give me email updates to the war on terror. does anybody subscribe to any of these and how did you go about doing it... thier websites are kinda cryptic... Im interested only in homeland security, terror threat levels and the war.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not much help on this Mike- I don't actually subscribe to any- I monitor Fox on the TV pretty constantly, occasionally flipping over to CNN for a few moments to get the "view from the left". Online I monitor lucianne.com and drudge.

I know you can't really do that at work though.

If you don't mind a bit of Israeli propaganda and general rumor mongering in addition to quick and sometimes exclusive "real news" DEBKA FILES has a desktop plugin that will pop-up any important news.

Here is the link to sign up for:CNN EMAIL ALERTS
Couldn't find anything similar for Fox

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
That's a darned good question - I've got one that ONLY does emergency alerts (weather, Homeland, etc)

If I want MORE info, I put my name on one of the mailing lists at work - I get MORE info (much unsubstantiated) long before any other place - It's one of the benefits

That said, I have NOT subscribed to that list in over a year

FYI - It's because I work supporting the news division of one of the "big 3" networks. Kinda fun talking to the IS folks in Kuwait this AM

Latest posts