• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LithLuxV/Arc LS/Arc4 *ALL SOLD PF*

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
TnC LithLuxV #5/10: Limited edition KeyLux sporting a X-bin 5 watt Lux (XYOS). Comes with 2 battery tubes, one for 1x 14500 and the other for 2x CR2. Twisty and clicky (Kroll) tailcaps are swapable between tubes. Nice white tint and floody beam.
*Sold* $250 *Sold*
d8e15810.jpg

696944b0.jpg

fe87992c.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Arc LS #874: This is the light that started my flashlight addiction. Comes with CR123 clicky and Bombleman's CR2 twisty. I installed a 1 watt Lux cyan emitter (Q2H) on the original circuit board (original 1 watt emitter included, inside Q2H blister in pic), but original board has a bad contact, possibly the ground (never tracked it down) because it flickers a bit, so I built a simple LE for the light (first LE that I built) which consists of a brass sink with a 1 watt Lux (Super S-bin) being direct driven by a RCR123, NX reflector and glass lens.
Other items included: original optic and lens(lens still has protective sticker on it), threaded nylon collar for securing the optic, extra aluminum collar for securing the LE, copper contact washer, and original instruction manual (all items in pic), one item that is missing is the Oring on the CR2 twisty tail, dont know what happened to it and unfortunatly I dont have another Oring that works.
*SPF* $115 *SPF*
093112d2.jpg

65e523e3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Arc4+:purchased this as a second(marked on tag in pic), dont know why it was a second, no blemishes and in perfect working order. This light is mint, still has protective sticker on lens. It has been a shelfy since recieved years back. Switch works great.
*Sold* $115 *Sold*
d843d69e.jpg

f983e34e.jpg

Paypal only.
First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority.
Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS included in prices.
Priority shipping with delivery conformation.
Not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LithLuxV/Arc LS/Arc4

Wow Lux, great prices!

Especially the Li-LuxV. I've seen them go for more than double that without the rare Kroll clicky.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS: LithLuxV/Arc LS/Arc4

What a deal on the Arc4. A place in history. I am sort of flashlight broke right now but I would have jumped on the Arc4.

Bill

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boy, that was fast!
I think I low-balled myself!!

All sold pending payment on one.

Thanks everyone!!!